Bone head things we did today

frequentflier

happy to be living
Really? You must think what others say is not being an arsehole. I have known this for a long time here; it depends on which member is being the arsehole. I get it, and have for a very long time. Happy foruming! :)
You really are an a$$hole. Thick and ignorant. Puckered and ready for an assault. And NO you don't GET IT!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Meh - I'd tell you to go *uck yourself but I'm pretty certain you already do.

Wow. Disgusting. All I need to know. I just got woke. You seem to be the one with the f’ups, every day. And, are all needy, attention whoring, and all that; asking for help/advice. If you are going to post derogatory crap, be ready to own it. And may I point out that I was not, initially, part of this thread. You referenced me for no reason. I am proud of that I can fix most things on my own because of my father teaching me, and I have said before that my mother’s great gram taught me to make something out of nothing because what she learned to how to survive the Great Depression, and my mother taught me how to cook, and sew. But, that is different from what you are trying to do. I have several fam members that are/were Navy; to let you know, and they, certainly, didn’t act like you do. One is still living. I might need to share your posts with him. Just looking out for you. And, one more thing; lose the hypocrisy. You will be more credible. Let me know if I can help. Take care. 😄

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
To stay on topic. The bone head thing I did, today, was to reply to this thread. Hub asked why I don’t have the haters on ignore. I replied, because I want to see what they have to say, and I have nothing to hide. He said he doesn’t understand that, and who cares? I said I know what you are saying. But I want to know, so I can point out the hypocrites. He supports my decision. My “hub” is awesome! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I own it. Happy now?

No, I am not happy. You are a patriot that was willing to give your life for our Country. I never understood where “our” animosity came from. I am happy, if you are happy. :patriot: Let’s end it, and move on to more important things. Thank you for your service. And, I think I am right in saying that none of the “hen” club ever served. You should not want to belong to that ”house”. Take care. Go to sleep, and I need to, too. Babysitting from 8 to 6 tomorrow. Sleep well.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And a very good morning to you! I see you had "fun" after I left the party. If everyone would use the ignore function, the world would be a much better place.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just for a little. Gets monotonous after a while. -
Indeed. Any big plans for today? You and Mitzi gonna burn anything? Me, after a grueling 3.5 hour work day, I have to take mommy dearest to a Dr. appointment. If I get really ambitious, I may yank the bumper off of The Mule.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Mommy dearest :) that's the exact thing I was thinking when LL told me to go to bed and get some sleep for the thousandth time. I'm in the midst of trying to get the Christmas stuff down. Still. And it's not even February yet. In fact if I disappear on you, it's because I'm packing stuff, not ignoring you. Got plans for your days off in a row?
I'm way ahead of you. Of course, my only decorations were lights on the house and LED candles for the front windows. I just need to remember where I put them, so I can store them properly. :ohwell: I only bother with them because I remember how excited the kids were when they were little and we'd ride around in the car, so they could look at creamy-ites.

Don't apologize for being productive. I'm not trying to monopolize your time. That's why I only communicate via this forum and texts. They get answered when the get answered. I've been a control freak in a former life, and don't ever want to go back to that.

Only plans are cleaning up the tool shed to prepare for the spring onslaught. I may even install a window shaker this year, for the summer months.

nutz

I went outside this morning to leave something for the strays and they're acting weird. There's two that are regulars and today they had this weird looking cat with them. So I put the bowl down and sat down to watch them and the only one eating is the weird cat. Went inside, came back out, sat for a few more minutes, regulars still aren't eating. Ended up being a skunk, like a foot or two away from me. Are we still in the bonehead thread?
Trying to replace Steve Irwin? Vultures, now skunks next step coyotes?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I went outside this morning to leave something for the strays and they're acting weird. There's two that are regulars and today they had this weird looking cat with them. So I put the bowl down and sat down to watch them and the only one eating is the weird cat. Went inside, came back out, sat for a few more minutes, regulars still aren't eating. Ended up being a skunk, like a foot or two away from me. Are we still in the bonehead thread?
:jameo: