Bird Dog
PREMO Member
March 17....every year

Attachments

• F82D29FD-ED09-48C5-B635-DD4338D10842.jpeg
    F82D29FD-ED09-48C5-B635-DD4338D10842.jpeg
    796.4 KB · Views: 355

mitzi

They have arrived back to the nest on top of the Fire Dept. siren in Leonardtown. They have to be deaf.

ontheriver

:banghead::jameo::tantrum Last year I had a pair try to take over my pier. They're back! How can I keep them away? They CAN NOT have my pier!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
:banghead::jameo::tantrum Last year I had a pair try to take over my pier. They're back! How can I keep them away? They CAN NOT have my pier!
If you put in an Osprey pole off your dock about 50 yards they will nest there and you won't have a problem. They will also keep other ospreys away. Otherwise you'll have to clean off your dock on a daily basis until they get the hint

ontheriver

:duel:
If you put in an Osprey pole off your dock about 50 yards they will nest there and you won't have a problem. They will also keep other ospreys away. Otherwise you'll have to clean off your dock on a daily basis until they get the hint
That's what l did last year. Another osprey came along and fought the other. Epic fight over the water. Went inside and when I went back out one of them was floating. They didn't come back after that.:duel:
Don't know about a pole, I'm on the Patuxent and the water is super deep 50 yards off my pier.