Books and such...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My best friends father passed away and we are in the process of cleaning up the house.

He has tons of book sets on everything from trout fishing to white tail. Brand new, still in boxes. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars in outdoor recreation information and guides.

I won't throw them out because they are new and very nice, but I'm not sure where to send them. The library at work is loaded, and since they are educational, I'd like to see them go someplace they'd get used.

I have a brand new fishing rod, still in packing materials. Lots of BASS stuff and I'm still finding more.

If you have any idea what I can do with this stuff let me know.

TIA

R

RadioPatrol

My best friends father passed away and we are in the process of cleaning up the house.

He has tons of book sets on everything from trout fishing to white tail. Brand new, still in boxes. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars in outdoor recreation information and guides.

I won't throw them out because they are new and very nice, but I'm not sure where to send them. The library at work is loaded, and since they are educational, I'd like to see them go someplace they'd get used.

I have a brand new fishing rod, still in packing materials. Lots of BASS stuff and I'm still finding more.

TIA

Gee can I come look , I love Books ..........

wineo

loving life

TIA

Boy Scouts? Maybe they can use them or 4H club

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
My dad teaches bowhunter & gun Safety education along with many game wardens I could see if he could use them to teach the kids?

??

sanchezf

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

TIA

I'd be happy to buy some of the books off of you. Love to go through them and see what you have.

Also, I know of an exceptionally active boy scout troop that would actually USE ome the fishing/outdoor instructional books.

bcp

In My Opinion
You didnt happen to notice the
"Teach Your HO to Cook Ribs and Fetch Beer"
The Fat Mans Guide to Ho Training

Series in that collection did you?

receipt19

(snip)

TIA

The Citizens for the Charles County Library is having an upcoming book sale. They are happy to receive donations! You can PM me if you want to make arrangements - I can point you to the right person for that. Or you can bring them to the library in La Plata .
La Plata Branch Library, 2 Garrett Avenue, La Plata MD 20646.

Sympathies for your friend's loss.....

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Well, the fishing rod has disappeared. Long story.:ohwell:

I'll post a list of stuff once we make a dent in the pile...

See you in a few weeks:doh:

BCP, you are one warped dude:lol: