Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History

SamSpade

Barry’s team made that chart, slow guy.
I remember that chart.

Have you ever thought - or ever seen someone else do - something that was SUPPOSED to make things better - but CLEARLY made things worse?
Like when you "fixed" the plumbing or the circuit breaker or something else and realize - let's call a professional honey, because we can't afford you to fix anything else?

What do you USUALLY do? You find a solution - or something - that works. That is, unless you're a complete idiot.
Or a politician - but I repeat myself. What you DON'T do is - keep doing the same damned thing and blame others when it still makes things worse.

Typically - recessions fix themselves. Over time, without intervention, businesses will die, new ones arise, others re-tool or re-invent themselves - but they actually have a measurable "snap back". They come back NEARLY as fast as they collapsed. It's actually a great time to - wisely - invest. You can make a fortune.

Unless it was under Obama. HIS intervention made "the recovery" the slowest in American history, without parallel.

What THAT chart suggests to me is something I've always wondered - how much better it MIGHT have been had Obama actually done nothing at all.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unless it was under Obama. HIS intervention made "the recovery" the slowest in American history, without parallel.

And it was STATED at the time, Don't Do It ..... you will make it worse

FDR did the same thing .... his intervention made the Depression worse

PsyOps

Pixelated
trump made it acceptable to hate again, now republicans are mad . I'm not too young maybe your not smart enough to understand.

You mean like ANTIFA and BLM. Oh, and remember that "basket of deplorables" comment? That all came from Trump?

NO! It came from you people on the left. You're a bunch hateful crybabies that just can't accept that your queen lost. You blow a gasket at the simple sight of a red hat. You people left went on violent rampages, destroying private property at Trump's inauguration. This is something you never saw from the right or Trump supporters.

You claim I'm not smart enough to understand, while completely ignoring the hate that have been frothing from your own people - the left. I will admit that I'm not smart to understand the kind of hate you people harbor.

The Boss

You mean like ANTIFA and BLM. Oh, and remember that "basket of deplorables" comment? That all came from Trump?

NO! It came from you people on the left. You're a bunch hateful crybabies that just can't accept that your queen lost. You blow a gasket at the simple sight of a red hat. You people left went on violent rampages, destroying private property at Trump's inauguration. This is something you never saw from the right or Trump supporters.

You claim I'm not smart enough to understand, while completely ignoring the hate that have been frothing from your own people - the left. I will admit that I'm not smart to understand the kind of hate you people harbor.

LOL,.................WTF???? Seems you have forgotten the way you acted fore the eight years Obama was in Office. You little whiners need to shut up and practice what you preach,...............oh yeah I'm a republican.

PsyOps

Pixelated
LOL,.................WTF???? Seems you have forgotten the way you acted fore the eight years Obama was in Office. You little whiners need to shut up and practice what you preach,...............oh yeah I'm a republican.

Please tell me how I acted during the Obama years. Be specific.

You have an "R" next to your name? :bigwhoop:

The Boss

Please tell me how I acted during the Obama years. Be specific.

You have an "R" next to your name? :bigwhoop:
You and all the trump high and mighty acted the exact same way "liberals" are acting , admit you and the other trump sheep are hypocrites !

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If anyone talked smack against the radical racist, it was between like minded friends who just held our breath and waited out the destructive policies knowing that someone would come along and clean up the mess once he was finished playing monarch.

We had the grace to keep quiet as we watched him belittle the working class and fellate foreign leaders on his world wide apology tour. He did more to lessen our standing as the strongest nation on the planet, than any other president in our history. We kept quiet.

We watched our 401k plans lay stagnant, sometimes losing money, and dealt with the lack of annual increases in salary we were used to in years past. Waiting/watching, to see what he would **** up next, while we altered our lifestyles to save more, consume less.

If you think that the few most vocal/visible of the obama opposition comes anywhere NEAR the nastiness that the majority of anti-Trumpers are spewing, it just shows that you don't have the mental capacity to actually SEE what you are viewing.

warneckutz

You and all the trump high and mighty acted the exact same way "liberals" are acting , admit you and the other trump sheep are hypocrites !
Have you been practicing your grammar and spelling? That should be higher on your list of "things to do" versus whining online.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
NO WHERE NEAR! This right here shows you aren't worthy of engaging. It isn't possible to have an honest conversation with someone who believes this BS.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hey - the next time you're in the greeting card section of your favorite local discount store - look around to see if you greeting cards with Barack Obama depicted as a Chimpanzee or in any other type of derogatory or degrading/compromising way, m'kay?

You won't. That's because they don't exist. But there were numerous such greeting cards in the store on display in the greeting card section about GW Bush iwhen Oblamaramadingdong was POTUS and currently - of DJT.

So don't go talking about the way the Trump high and mighty are/were talking about Obama. :wah: That ointment doesn't fly.

The Boss

Hey - the next time you're in the greeting card section of your favorite local discount store - look around to see if you greeting cards with Barack Obama depicted as a Chimpanzee or in any other type of derogatory or degrading/compromising way, m'kay?

You won't. That's because they don't exist. But there were numerous such greeting cards in the store on display in the greeting card section about GW Bush iwhen Oblamaramadingdong was POTUS and currently - of DJT.

So don't go talking about the way the Trump high and mighty are/were talking about Obama. :wah: That ointment doesn't fly.
LOL, soooooooooooo,not true. keep spinning to feel better.