Boost

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The Thrive that I use came out with an Apple Pie flavored Lifestyle Mix for a limited time that I wanted to try. I went to bed looking so forward to it in the morning. Maybe I didn't use enough but I couldn't taste any apple flavor at all! Going to use a whole pack tomorrow morning to see if that works. What a disappointment. :ohwell:
https://media.le-vel.com/Documents/THRV015.pdf

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I was searching for something and this popped up. After a year of really working at losing weight, I have finally started to see a difference. I am down over 30lbs. I stopped getting on the scale when it hit 200 so I don't know how heavy I was when I decided enough was enough.

Attachments

• weightloss.jpg
    weightloss.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was searching for something and this popped up. After a year of really working at losing weight, I have finally started to see a difference. I am down over 30lbs. I stopped getting on the scale when it hit 200 so I don't know how heavy I was when I decided enough was enough.

Wow, good for you! You look terrific! :yay:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Wow, good for you! You look terrific! :yay:
Thank you. My biggest issue was snacking after work. Almost binge snacking even when I wasn't hungry. Now I go for a walk before heading home. By the time I get home, a small snack is just enough to hold me over until dinner. I am also not eating as much from box/can like I used to. Eating better foods. And going out for dinner 1-2 times per week instead of 3-4 times.