Boot Repair

fredsaid2

Didn't someone say there was a place in Walforf? Somewhere to get a zipper relaced on a paddock boot? Tks if you can help!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I went to Waldorf Shoe Repair because I heard great things...not too impressed. They did a crooked job on my CUSTOM VOGELS. I mailed my Vogels back to NY and they took care of them, polished them, they were nicer than when I bought them brand new from them.

Spicober

In my experience with Waldorf shoe repair, you have to deal with the older man. The younger people that they have working their dont have a clue. The older gentleman however is fantastic making sure that they understand what you want.

appaholic

I went to Waldorf Shoe Repair because I heard great things...not too impressed. They did a crooked job on my CUSTOM VOGELS. I mailed my Vogels back to NY and they took care of them, polished them, they were nicer than when I bought them brand new from them.

I too was not very impressed either. Did not get boot fixed when they said they would, 2 weeks longer with me bugging them. Then they only did some minor zipper repair that didn't work instead of replacing the zipper after telling me they could. I too, found more help sending boots back to vender but not before buying cheap pair( if there is such a thing in tall boots?) Just part of the growing horse equipment!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
For the work that I have had them do they have been good. I had a heel replaced on one boot. This other boot just needs the sole replaced.

When I had my boots stretched I took them up to Journeyman.

fredsaid2

They're an old pair of Ariat paddock boots. As long as they're functional I don't care so much what they look like. I think the zipper would have to be removed and replaced. I'll see what they say at the Waldorf place. Tks for the info!