Born Alive infant protection act

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump's going to sign another one because apparently the ghouls are ignoring the one Dubya signed in 2002.

It's pretty disgusting that we need something like this in the first place. You have to think about a person who would look at a newborn baby....and then kill it.

If a baby survives the attempted murder, it should be Baby-1; Abortionist-0. They shouldn't be performing abortions so late in the game anyway. I thought Dubya also signed a law that banned third trimester and partial birth abortions? I guess the baby killers ignore that, too.

I am pro-abortion, but they lose me when they openly cheer for outright infanticide. If you could look a newborn baby in the eyes and then kill it, you have something seriously wrong with you and should be taken out of society permanently.

BOP

Trump's going to sign another one because apparently the ghouls are ignoring the one Dubya signed in 2002.

It's pretty disgusting that we need something like this in the first place.
You have to think about a person who would look at a newborn baby....and then kill it.

If a baby survives the attempted murder, it should be Baby-1; Abortionist-0. They shouldn't be performing abortions so late in the game anyway. I thought Dubya also signed a law that banned third trimester and partial birth abortions? I guess the baby killers ignore that, too.

I am pro-abortion, but they lose me when they openly cheer for outright infanticide. If you could look a newborn baby in the eyes and then kill it, you have something seriously wrong with you and should be taken out of society permanently.
It is, and it's also when the pro-choice movement lost me and I moved into the pro-live camp.

Lump

It's pretty disgusting that we need something like this in the first place. You have to think about a person who would look at a newborn baby....and then kill it.

Agree 100%

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is, and it's also when the pro-choice movement lost me and I moved into the pro-live camp.

I still maintain that any woman who would have an abortion, especially a late term abortion, probably should. I shudder to think about that person raising a child. Which is not to say that later on in life they can't get their chit together and be good mothers, but at that point in time they are not making good decisions and I'm against any child being subjected to the abuse and degradation that comes with an irresponsible parent.

Reactions: BOP

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I still maintain that any woman who would have an abortion, especially a late term abortion, probably should. I shudder to think about that person raising a child. Which is not to say that later on in life they can't get their chit together and be good mothers, but at that point in time they are not making good decisions and I'm against any child being subjected to the abuse and degradation that comes with an irresponsible parent.
There is always adoption......just sayin'. You don't have to kill it

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I agree, but we're not talking about the cream of the intellectual crop here. With modern birth control it's amazing to me that anyone gets abortions anymore, but there it is.
Hell, some of them don't even know they are pregnant until they go into labor.........

Hijinx

What do they call someone who would kill a child that was born alive after an abortion?

Doctor.