Borrow a Baby Buddy?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Hi All, I am somewhat new to this...Mingiz had to talk me through it. I have several weanlings, (just turned yearlings now) and I have one in particular that is very laid back, sweet and adorable. If someone has a youngster that they would like to "borrow a buddy" for, let me know. This 8 mo old gelded boy is a perfect companion to others his age. So, just a crazy thought in case anyone out there had a lonely youngster seeking a temporary pal their own age. :baby:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
I have 3 yearlings if you want to take them to play with yours.. :bubble:

Thanks but I think the husband would kill me...the goal is to decrease the numbers for a couple of months. :shocking: (something extremely difficult for a horsey luvver like me!) I have 3 weanlings that are pretty good and won't need too much work this spring, and 2 that are PISTOLs and will be keeping me busy.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
{If you can't take care of them then DON"T BREED THEM - YOUR THE REASON THERE IS HORSE SLAUGHTER}

And for my bad karma giver (quoted above)...

You have no clue what you are talking about. To accuse me and this little guy as being the reason for horse slaughter is REDICULOUS! He will be shown in the fall, I was merely offering him up if someone wanted a companion for a single weanling...a buddy. I am a VERY selective breeder breeding for DISPOSITION and then talent...and my children and horses come first.

In a nutshell...get a clue before you go spoutin' off about someone you don't know anything about. :buttkick: Besides, now you've hurt the little guys feelings...look at that face!

Attachments

• Cashhead-275x303.jpg
    Cashhead-275x303.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
What a pretty headed baby...what is his breeding..

BTW I am sorry they closed all the slaughter houses we need slaughter..need to regulate shipping and killing but need the outlet...

There are lots of problems now out west people just turning horse loose to starve etc.

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
BTW I am sorry they closed all the slaughter houses we need slaughter..need to regulate shipping and killing but need the outlet...

There are lots of problems now out west people just turning horse loose to starve etc.

:yeahthat: I agree with you. There has to be somewhere for extra horses to go. I'd rather them get shipped to a slaughter house in the US, where there are animal welfare laws established, then to get shipped overseas...where Asian countries are notorious for mistreating animals.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
:yeahthat: I agree with you. There has to be somewhere for extra horses to go. I'd rather them get shipped to a slaughter house in the US, where there are animal welfare laws established, then to get shipped overseas...where Asian countries are notorious for mistreating animals.

i have heard some terrible stories lately...horses abandoned and TIED to trees in the woods to die...and many horse that have been used to humans feeding them being turned out in colorado in the snow to die..very sad..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
What a pretty headed baby...what is his breeding..

:huggy: THANK YOU. Uh Oh, now we will both be blamed for slaughter!

This guy, is an AQHA gelding (as of last month) with Mr Sonny Money and Sure Tuffy Too breeding. He is the last foal of an old mare who is now retired from the breeding shed. Very very cool disposition, and very sweet. After his showing days in hand, he will easily go on to be a great trail or kids horse, or even husband horse. I love him. :)

I just read an article on Congress's opinion and thoughts on slaughter...very interesting, I think I'll post it... :)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
:huggy: THANK YOU. Uh Oh, now we will both be blamed for slaughter!

This guy, is an AQHA gelding (as of last month) with Mr Sonny Money and Sure Tuffy Too breeding. He is the last foal of an old mare who is now retired from the breeding shed. Very very cool disposition, and very sweet. After his showing days in hand, he will easily go on to be a great trail or kids horse, or even husband horse. I love him. :)

I just read an article on Congress's opinion and thoughts on slaughter...very interesting, I think I'll post it... :)

I bred to Sonny Money one time for an app baby....

Does this guy have Impressive in him he sure looks Impressive bred...Thougt STT went to Impressive..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
I bred to Sonny Money one time for an app baby....

Does this guy have Impressive in him he sure looks Impressive bred...Thougt STT went to Impressive..

I loved the Sonny Money horses, had a mare by him that just died last year, she was awesome. I had to double check on the STT question, he goes back to three bars but there is no Impressive. I am glad you asked because I had never looked that one up! :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
I loved the Sonny Money horses, had a mare by him that just died last year, she was awesome. I had to double check on the STT question, he goes back to three bars but there is no Impressive. I am glad you asked because I had never looked that one up! :yay:

I am just into that as I have an HYPP N/H horse.... :lmao: Makes you aware of things... :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
I am just into that as I have an HYPP N/H horse.... :lmao: Makes you aware of things... :lmao:

Any problems with the NH? I have my first possible one due in the next month. All my mares are NN, but I did breed the one to Kids Classic Style, so I might have my first one.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
Any problems with the NH? I have my first possible one due in the next month. All my mares are NN, but I did breed the one to Kids Classic Style, so I might have my first one.

had episodes daily until I took him OFF HAY AND GRAIN.. :lmao: If you get a NH I can help you I am almost an expert now...No meds and no fits in over 3 yrs..

No Impressive on the sires side..

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mr+sonny+money

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
had episodes daily until I took him OFF HAY AND GRAIN.. :lmao: If you get a NH I can help you I am almost an expert now...No meds and no fits in over 3 yrs..

No Impressive on the sires side..

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mr+sonny+money

Thank you! I will keep you in mind when they get here, and am keeping my fingers crossed for NN! Sounds like you had your hands FULL! Love to see pics if you have any :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
He is gorgeous! And the "Barbie" tail looks AWESOME! :)

Actually Roger is the ONLY horse I have never shown with a tail..the 2 yr old snaffle bit picture he has a tail in

ALL the 3 and 4 yr old pics are 100% his tail....his tail has been up since 2002 when I got him I cut 2" off a month when I redo his tail...It still looks like that and he has not been shown in over 2 yrs..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Actually Roger is the ONLY horse I have never shown with a tail..the 2 yr old snaffle bit picture he has a tail in

ALL the 3 and 4 yr old pics are 100% his tail....his tail has been up since 2002 when I got him I cut 2" off a month when I redo his tail...It still looks like that and he has not been shown in over 2 yrs..

That is incredible...I have a couple of QH's that don't have tails that thick! I have been out of showing for many years, but this year I have a 2yr old that should be ready for the Fall shows, that will be the first time I will be showing with a tail extension. :banana:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Dang Paso you clean up very nicely.... :killingme :huggy: Look out apendixqh
on those Barbie jokes... :whistle: :lmao:

:elaine: Yeah, better be careful! But I kept the link, so that I can order one of the tails for my 2yr old. :razz: