Borrow a trailer

S

Sunkist

I am looking at a prospective TB gelding on sunday 10-17 and if he is a good match would like to bring him home that day, my problem is my barn manager only has a goose neck and wouldn't be able to go with me that day as it is. I have experience driving a 2 horse bumper pull seeing as I lived on a farm for many years so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to allow me to borrow their trailer for a day? I would be leaving between 8 and 9 am and would return the trailer to you no later then 4 PM. Or if you would be willing to drive up there with me and haul the horse back I would be willing to fill up your tank with gas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

G

GVF

I don't have a 2H, but hope someone here will offer up one for you in time.

Good luck tomorrow and congrats on the new horse if you end up getting him!!

S

Sunkist

I don't have a 2H, but hope someone here will offer up one for you in time.

Good luck tomorrow and congrats on the new horse if you end up getting him!!

What size horse trailer do you have? Would you be willing to go wtih me and haul the horse back if I put gas in your truck?

G

GVF

I have company coming over tomorrow :( and unfortuantly I won't have free time available for a day trip like that until after we return from our trip mid November. However, if you have not found anyone by then I would be more than willing to try and help out of need be. Just say the word! :buddies:

S

Sunkist

I have company coming over tomorrow :( and unfortuantly I won't have free time available for a day trip like that until after we return from our trip mid November. However, if you have not found anyone by then I would be more than willing to try and help out of need be. Just say the word! :buddies:

Thank you so much for the offer! I remembered that my friend kelly has horses and I called her up and she is gonna let me borrow her horse trailer tomorrow! I can't wait

S

Sunkist

I got him but he still has his mind too much on the race track even though he's been off it for 2 years now. I dont think the people who owned him after the race track retrained him properly so I'm gonna give him to my barn manager who has retrained many OTTB's...I'd rather have a hot blooded Paso then a hot blooded TB any day...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got him but he still has his mind too much on the race track even though he's been off it for 2 years now. I dont think the people who owned him after the race track retrained him properly so I'm gonna give him to my barn manager who has retrained many OTTB's...I'd rather have a hot blooded Paso then a hot blooded TB any day...

AMEN sister...you ride pasos?