Boston police shoot, kill knife-wielding suspect who allegedly stabbed officer

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The man shot and killed by police was identified as 48-year-old Richard Ortiz

A suspect was shot and killed by Boston police early Saturday after allegedly stabbing an officer.

Boston police responded to the area of Hancock Street and Glendale Street in the Dorchester neighborhood around 2:40 a.m. Saturday to reports about a person screaming.

Upon arrival, officers spotted a man brandishing a knife, Boston Police Superintendent-In-Chief Gregory Long said, according to local outlets. The suspect, later identified as 48-year-old Richard Ortiz, of Revere, Massachusetts, allegedly stabbed an officer in the upper torso.

WCVB reported that Ortiz’ family members were outside for hours after the shooting, and one woman standing in the street could be heard crying that police killed her uncle.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dead guy. Had a long criminal history. Why does society tolerate these kind of people walking free among us?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But... But... But... He was getting his life together.

He loved his Gramma!

He was a goot boah!

Hijinx

Dead guy. Had a long criminal history. Why does society tolerate these kind of people walking free among us?
Why does the family always grieve and cry when one of these outlaw relatives finally gets what they have coming to them? They should not be surprised, the first thing an ******* like this should do with stolen money is find a funeral home and pre-pay his funeral so he doesn't leave the family with that mess. When you stab a cop you have to know "this aint a good idea.".

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Why does the family always grieve and cry when one of these outlaw relatives finally gets what they have coming to them? They should not be surprised, the first thing an ******* like this should do with stolen money is find a funeral home and pre-pay his funeral so he doesn't leave the family with that mess. When you stab a cop you have to know "this aint a good idea.".
Yeah. If, after a while, they don't change their ways, it's time to distance oneself, physically and emotionally, from those relatives, no matter how close, that are, or become, outlaws.

Hijinx

If I may ...

Yeah. If, after a while, they don't change their ways, it's time to distance oneself, physically and emotionally, from those relatives, no matter how close, that are, or become, outlaws.
The only thing you forget here is that this thief, this drug dealer , this gang member, this criminal is probably the bread winner. Between him and the government check is how they survive.

DaSDGuy

Since none of us were witnesses, the accurate name for this post should be "Boston police allegedly shoot, kill knife-wielding suspect who allegedly stabbed officer".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ever notice that when some shitbag crack head assaults or kills someone, the progpress always couches it with "allegedly"; but they never use that word with a cop who shoots someone? "Cop shoots man who allegedly stabbed him." It's never "Cop allegedly shoots man who stabbed him."

Grumpy

Ever notice that when some shitbag crack head assaults or kills someone, the progpress always couches it with "allegedly"; but they never use that word with a cop who shoots someone? "Cop shoots man who allegedly stabbed him." It's never "Cop allegedly shoots man who stabbed him."
Funny, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I read about the Boston thing.