Botox

ziggy74

Has anyone had it done? If so, where? Been doing some research on local area physicians who administer it, but would really like feedback from individuals who've had botox, their personal experience and where they've gone to have it done.

BuckinRut

Has anyone had it done? If so, where? Been doing some research on local area physicians who administer it, but would really like feedback from individuals who've had botox, their personal experience and where they've gone to have it done.

Wife got botox for her migraines and ask the doc to sneak some in for her crows feet. It took a few days to kick in but it worked!

Wife got botox for her migraines and ask the doc to sneak some in for her crows feet. It took a few days to kick in but it worked!

Did she get lip plumping too?

Attachments

• bad_plastic_surgery.jpg
    bad_plastic_surgery.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 85

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

What Dr did you wife see to get it done for migraines? Did it really actually work? How often does she have to go back? I have been considering this also

BuckinRut

What Dr did you wife see to get it done for migraines? Did it really actually work? How often does she have to go back? I have been considering this also

She said it hurt like hell and then she proceeded to have a migraine for an entire week after the shot. She ended up seeing a surgeon to remove the nerves from her head. That's what you call desperate. I saw the pain she was in and I know the surgery was worth it.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
She said it hurt like hell and then she proceeded to have a migraine for an entire week after the shot. She ended up seeing a surgeon to remove the nerves from her head. That's what you call desperate. I saw the pain she was in and I know the surgery was worth it.

Hmm. Maybe botox isn't a good idea. I'm 18 and get a migraine atleast 2 a week. no real set offs or anything. I've been on every possible drug. I've been searching for different things but I don't think removing nerves would be an option since I am so young