Bottle Collectors?

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm not one myself, but found this one near the end of my road, embedded in the dirt of a knocked over tree rootball. Not telling how long it's been there..... Seems between 1935 and 1964, all liquor bottles were required to be "embossed" with the phrase "Federal law forbids sale or re-use of this bottle". I'm not a bottle collector, but thought someone else might want it.

PJay

Nice bottle. I collect old bottles to put stuff in. Hopefully someone near you can find a use for it. I live too far away.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My father acquired fill dirt from a county road crew around 50 years ago, to fill in the front "yard". Not one of his best ideas. Along with the fill dirt, he got the weeds and trash. Two years ago I decided to till and reseed this area and discovered a bottle very similar to the one pictured. My guess is that it's at least 50 years old. If you find a taker, I've got one available as well.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a large collection of bottles from the 1800s....nearly all are cork top. Never added any from the 1900s.