Bought hubby a horse

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
yup I went out and bought my hubby a horse and lived through it when I told him :cartwheel

He was so shocked but he is happy about it, now when we go to Tuckahoe this weekend he will be riding his horse . I am very interested how he is going to act with him now that he knows he is his horse.. Can't wait this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous . :buddies:

I went for my lumbar injection today I am Soooo Sore Dr said I should be able to ride by this weekend. :yahoo:

Attachments

• frognbama2008.JPG
    frognbama2008.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nice looking horse TC.. Hey feel for ya with the shot. I had one in the hip and I guess my Dr is good cause I didn't feel a thing. I go back next week for one in the L5 disk area.....It has helped sooooooo much....Good luck with the new horse......and with the lumbar.....

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Nice looking horse TC.. Hey feel for ya with the shot. I had one in the hip and I guess my Dr is good cause I didn't feel a thing. I go back next week for one in the L5 disk area.....It has helped sooooooo much....Good luck with the new horse......and with the lumbar.....

thanks today I feel better then yesterday they had to nock my $ss out I was not letting anyone near my back with a needle while I was awake or not in labor :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
...did he do to you to deserve that? :jameo:

nothing realy he was starting to ride with us and enjoying it SO I wanted him to keep riding so I could keep riding and he could not ##### about it and I guess still after almost 14 yrs I still :love: him and told him it was his b-day, 6/16 anniversary 6/18 and fathers day present this year ..you might think that was a cheap way out but beleive me it was'nt ..:whistle:

now we definitly need to find our own place mine and my mom's houses are up for sale...:coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

nothing realy he was starting to ride with us and enjoying it SO I wanted him to keep riding so I could keep riding and he could not ##### about it and I guess still after almost 14 yrs I still :love: him and told him it was his b-day, 6/16 anniversary 6/18 and fathers day present this year ..you might think that was a cheap way out but beleive me it was'nt ..:whistle:

now we definitly need to find our own place mine and my mom's houses are up for sale...:coffee:

...great. Not only is his birthday ruined, but anniversary and fathers day for good measure as well.

Think of how many ties and robes you could have got him instead of some dumb horsey.

Trying2Ride

yup I went out and bought my hubby a horse and lived through it when I told him :cartwheel

He was so shocked but he is happy about it, now when we go to Tuckahoe this weekend he will be riding his horse . I am very interested how he is going to act with him now that he knows he is his horse.. Can't wait this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous . :buddies:

I went for my lumbar injection today I am Soooo Sore Dr said I should be able to ride by this weekend. :yahoo:

Hey I know that picture.:lmao: Congrats TC and Frog

Trying2Ride

...great. Not only is his birthday ruined, but anniversary and fathers day for good measure as well.

Think of how many ties and robes you could have got him instead of some dumb horsey.

Frog hanging around in a robe wearing a tie.......:jameo: I can't picture it.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I can't believe you went and spoiled the surpirse. Now what cha gonna do with that big red bow?:whistle:

I did not buy a big red bow I was gonna use the one B's other half had put on her sports car when he bought that for her...

You know frog .. I was soooo stressed about how he would react never know with him from one minute to the next... Now I can go to tuckahoe and relax....:lmao: