Bow Hunters-Deer Burger needed for Dogs

saggy

Saggy
If any of you Bow Hunters end up with extra deer meat please contact me. I've run out of Deer Burger for my 3 dogs and am in need asap.

BuckinRut

People are in need of it more!!

He usually asks for the older stuff that has been sitting for a while. I don't and wouldn't think a person would want to eat the older stuff. It won't hurt the dogs. :shrug:

I usually donate what deer I catch over my needs to people anyway to the place on base for the homeless.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He usually asks for the older stuff that has been sitting for a while. I don't and wouldn't think a person would want to eat the older stuff. It won't hurt the dogs. :shrug:

I usually donate what deer I catch over my needs to people anyway to the place on base for the homeless.

:yeahthat: I always get the "leftover from last year" meat for the dogs and they LOVE IT

saggy

Saggy
People are in need of it more!!

Didn't mean to upset you Sunflower. I feed them Venison for medical reasons and since I started feeding Venison they haven't had any problems. I've spent a fortune on Vet bills in the past and if simply changing them to Venison helps in anyway-well-that's what they will have. Butchers, hunters always give what they don't need to the shelters and other groups. As a rule I wouldn't ask for the meat but since my husband can't hunt until after he receives a heart transplant, I have to ask until my son can get me a few deer. I know I didn't have to explain but your comment hit me the wrong way. I'm not hurting anyone. But if you are in need of people meat let me know.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Didn't mean to upset you Sunflower. I feed them Venison for medical reasons and since I started feeding Venison they haven't had any problems. I've spent a fortune on Vet bills in the past and if simply changing them to Venison helps in anyway-well-that's what they will have. Butchers, hunters always give what they don't need to the shelters and other groups. As a rule I wouldn't ask for the meat but since my husband can't hunt until after he receives a heart transplant, I have to ask until my son can get me a few deer. I know I didn't have to explain but your comment hit me the wrong way. I'm not hurting anyone. But if you are in need of people meat let me know.

:jameo::shocked::twitch::yikes::faint:

:lol:

sunflower

Loving My Life...

I see. Yeah I want fresh meat not old.. Give it to the dogs :lol:

sunflower

Loving My Life...

You didnt upset me :lol: Good Luck to your hubby :huggy:

bulldog

Never any left over meat from my deer, but you're welcome to the hearts. Dogs love cooked deer heart. Would offer the liver, but that is already spoken for.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

May I ask what health issue eating venison seems to have resolved for your dogs?

And the most positive thoughts for your husband and your family going your way.

saggy

Saggy
Nutritional Value of VenisonVenison contains less protein than beef, however, it contains less fat and cholesterol. Although it has less protein, venison is overall better for your dog's holistic heart health. With the exception of fish, venison is the healthiest meat for your dog's heart. In general, venison contains 159 calories per a 100 gram portion and only 3.3 calories are from fat. Commenly used in Holistic and Allergy Dog Food.
1)I have one Obese feagle with thyroid and heart problems. She is always on a diet and only gets 2 cups of dry food daily so she stays hungry. The meat helps her feel fuller without the fat and calories. She's had fewer ear problems and no urinary infections since I switched her. The venison is easier for her to digest so her farts don't smell as bad. This was a major issue! Also she has stopped eating out of the litter box.
2)Louie-great Dane had skin issues before I got him as a puppy. He always had ear infections, itchy skin and his "Mr. Happy" kept getting infected. He would constanly lick, bite, suck which would cause the problems. I'm glad to say Louie's Mr. Happy hasn't been infected since switched to Venison. Also his eye boogers are alot less now. While he still licks "Mr. Happy" he now does it because he can-that's what the Vet said LOL
3)Maddie-great Dane-minature-Has always refused to eat dry food-it's a daily battle with her. I added the Venison and now she eats everything in her bowl.

A lot of your higher priced dry foods have venison in them. Some people feed it raw but I always cook it and mix with dry kibble. It is the best thing for allergy related problems.