Bow season!!!

broncosrule

Who's there?
Just a few more days away. Anyone know any good spots or looking for a hunting partner? I use St. Mary's River State Park.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Hope the weather starts cooling off some or it is gonna be a miserable early season.

broncosrule

Who's there?
Let us know how it works, I am trying a mock scrap drip bag. Hopefully it will bring em in on that public land.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I hate this time of year. My husband always forgets he has a family and makes hunting his priority. I need to :wench: him into shape

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kill...

broncosrule said:
Just a few more days away. Anyone know any good spots or looking for a hunting partner? I use St. Mary's River State Park.

...them, dude, as many as you can! Do they make a full auto bow yet?
:lmao:

wv4x4

hotmomma said:
I hate this time of year. My husband always forgets he has a family and makes hunting his priority. I need to :wench: him into shape

Hes just making sure you and the kids get fed. :wink:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
broncosrule said:

Do you ever hunt the Elms?

mingiz

Horse Poor
broncosrule said:

Thought the lake area was off limits to hunters? I know there are the wet land areas for hunting off of Indian Bridge...that are part of the park

goodolgirl

i love this time of year, a bed to myself after 4am, I can paint the house any color I want, buy new clothes and he won't notice for a few months. The best part is yummy bambi burgers!!

mingiz said:
Thought the lake area was off limits to hunters? I know there are the wet land areas for hunting off of Indian Bridge...that are part of the park
St Marys River and Lake are two different areas.