Thats a 75th anniversary Hoyt Trykon,
with a side mount STS,
G5 Metapeep
Bucknasty Strings
61# 28.5" draw
Trophy Ridge Drop away rest
Tru Glo sights
Scoil Stab.
slinging Easton ST Epics W/ G5 montec BH... @385gR...
Blazer Vanes
About 290fps
:diva:

Ladybug76

My rig is ready!!!!
anyone in Maryland have a show off bow?
Here's mine!!!!
IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

Nice pics! I tried to use my husband's last weekend when he was practicing, but I'm just not strong enough. I'm going to keep trying though. September 15 is almost here! We spent all morning at Bass Pro Shop getting the odds and ends that he still needed.

T

toppick08

Nice rig Fishn.......haven't been bow hunting in years, but starting to get the bug again.

RPMDAD

Nice rig, bows have come a long way from when i started, recurves etc., luckily i am young enough that i never uses an old English long Bow Compounds are great and yours looks awsome.

SPF001

Nice bow. I would love to upgrade but my 20 year old bear still stops in when I can hit them. Maybe if I don't get a deer for a couple years I will be able to get a new bow. I have been trying to get a autoloading shotgun for years too and haven't broken down and layed out the cash. I guess I am just cheap.

Ladybug76

Nice bow. I would love to upgrade but my 20 year old bear still stops in when I can hit them. Maybe if I don't get a deer for a couple years I will be able to get a new bow. I have been trying to get a autoloading shotgun for years too and haven't broken down and layed out the cash. I guess I am just cheap.

My husband says the same thing. He said that people would probably laugh at his bow if he posted pics. It's more than 22 years old, but still works.

He's not deprived though, he gets a new gun every couple of months...

M

Mousebaby

My hubby likes to go ala naturale and use a recurve or longbow! :bubble:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
I shot an old PSE about 10 years and own a recurve for turkey hunting. I found this bow for about 275.00. it was a demo bow he had laying around....
After a little work.... its a purty one.

The carpet is in my camp. The floor gets cold in the winter so I grabbed something to put down. It also covers up blood stains well :)

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I shot an old PSE about 10 years and own a recurve for turkey hunting. I found this bow for about 275.00. it was a demo bow he had laying around....
After a little work.... its a purty one.

The carpet is in my camp. The floor gets cold in the winter so I grabbed something to put down. It also covers up blood stains well :)

Fishn
If you ever need: My dad is a bow guru (sp?) (he works out of his house) he makes strings by hand in any color you want and fletches and nocks all his own arrows, does all adjustments you may need, can even tell you how fast you shoot an arrow out of your bow.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Fishn
If you ever need: My dad is a bow guru (sp?) (he works out of his house) he makes strings by hand in any color you want and fletches and nocks all his own arrows, does all adjustments you may need, can even tell you how fast you shoot an arrow out of your bow.

Thats cool, advertise him at archerytalk.com!!! I have a custom shop that makes my strings. I'm an outfitters edge pro staff member....
Like here Outfitters Edge
So, I stay on top of my gear.
If he makes pre streched strings, that are of good quality... he can make some money...

Last edited:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Gosh. I hope my hubby doesn't see this thread, lol. He loves the archerytalk.com site. Saved under his favorites. Last year he only used a bow to hunt. I think he's planning on going to the hunting expo on Sat. Not sure if that's a good thing, :lmao:. The hunting bug has already bit him. He was able to hunt already on property that had crop damage permits. Got 2 does so far. Freezer looks good with all that deer meat, :drool:.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Thats cool, advertise him at archerytalk.com!!! I have a custom shop that makes my strings. I'm an outfitters edge pro staff member....
Like here Outfitters Edge
So, I stay on top of my gear.
If he makes pre streched strings, that are of good quality... he can make some money...

I'll have to ask but I think he already be on that site
Thanks