bowhunting

JoeMac

Yup, the 15th just like always. My stinkin bow won't even be here though had to send it off to get tuned and string replaced. That's the only problem with Oneida products everybody around here is scared to work on them.

bulldog

u try tree stands? its that lady thats a bow expert in hollywood

:yeahthat:
I would be very surprised if Kim would not work on it. Of course, this time of year she is swamped and you'll have to wait your turn.
Besides, sending it off to be tuned??? A bow can be perfectly tuned for one person yet be somewhat out for another. Best to have it tuned to how you shoot...IMO.
Good luck this year. Post up any pictures.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Yup, the 15th just like always. My stinkin bow won't even be here though had to send it off to get tuned and string replaced. That's the only problem with Oneida products everybody around here is scared to work on them.

My dad does alot of bow work (tune bows, new strings, fletch arrows, etc) I am sure he could do it for you. If interested let me know.

He does alot of the guys equipment around Southern MD

JoeMac

:yeahthat:
I would be very surprised if Kim would not work on it. Of course, this time of year she is swamped and you'll have to wait your turn.
Besides, sending it off to be tuned??? A bow can be perfectly tuned for one person yet be somewhat out for another. Best to have it tuned to how you shoot...IMO.
Good luck this year. Post up any pictures.

I'm sure she would. It's an Onieda. I was told she is only open 2 days a week and that kind of turned me off. I'm not sure if he is tuning it in that aspect, just replacing the string and making sure all of the cables and stuff is within spec and it's timed right.

ylexot

Super Genius
I'm sure she would. It's an Onieda. I was told she is only open 2 days a week and that kind of turned me off. I'm not sure if he is tuning it in that aspect, just replacing the string and making sure all of the cables and stuff is within spec and it's timed right.

She's open more than that, but she's closing down the business at the end of the year.