bowhunting

ve2dict

yeah thats the bad thing about early bow hunting....dosnt seem right going when its so warm and if u dont have a walk in u cant really let it hang for a few days and have to cut it up immediatly and so the meats not as good

bulldog

Just flat out nasty yesterday afternoon. I hate sitting there sweating, but would hate it even more to miss opening day. Nine hours total and not a single sighting. Try again Saturday when it should be a little cooler.

Oh, and I have a line on a bow fix-it-guy if anyone needs it, PM me.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Just flat out nasty yesterday afternoon. I hate sitting there sweating, but would hate it even more to miss opening day. Nine hours total and not a single sighting. Try again Saturday when it should be a little cooler.

Oh, and I have a line on a bow fix-it-guy if anyone needs it, PM me.

Send me a PM with who you use, Please

ylexot

Super Genius

Same here. Neighbor said he got one, but the shot was right behind the front leg and hit the shoulder bone on the other side, so it didn't go through. He couldn't find it after 2 hours of trying to track it. His nephew (I think) got a nice 10-point buck though :yay:

JoeMac

yeah thats the bad thing about early bow hunting....dosnt seem right going when its so warm and if u dont have a walk in u cant really let it hang for a few days and have to cut it up immediatly and so the meats not as good

Depending on who you talk to, some say that hanging it makes it even stronger and more gamy.

JoeMac

My dad does alot of bow work (tune bows, new strings, fletch arrows, etc) I am sure he could do it for you. If interested let me know.

He does alot of the guys equipment around Southern MD

How much will he charge to fletch 10 arrows(carbon) with 4" vanes right hand helical? And I also need a nock replaced.