Boxing/kickboxing gyms in Calvert

dmpitta1987

I recently moved to Ches beach from Montgomery county. I've trained in MMA for a few years, picked it up as a hobby a while back and am looking to get back into it seeing as I need a hobby. I see that there is an MMA academy in Sunderland, but they only offer BJJ, no Muay Thai or boxing. After a google search, I was shocked to see that there don't seem to be any boxing gyms in the entire county. Is this even possible? I know that there obviously won't be as many options in Calvert as Montgomery county or DC, but I'm actually shocked that there isn't a single boxing gym in the entire county. Lol

Does anyone have any suggestions for fitness in north Calvert county? I already belong to Planet Fitness and am excited about the gym opening in Prince Frederick. I see that there is a crossfit studio and a yoga studio in north Beach. Any other options around here? I'm assuming there's no rock climbing lol

Ronaldhutchins

I think you already found an answer, but I could add something to this thread. That being said, there are still a few options in the area. For one, you can look into private training. There are many experienced trainers in the area who offer private lessons in boxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, and other MMA disciplines. You can also look into online classes, which may be more affordable than in-person classes. Remember gear. To save up some money, I recommend getting boxing gloves amazon. In terms of other fitness options, there are indeed a few options in the area. Crossfit and yoga are both popular choices, and there are several studios in the area offering classes in both. You can also look into running clubs or outdoor fitness classes. Several gyms in the area offer a variety of classes, from spin classes to HIIT workouts.

Last edited: