Boxing lessons

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone know where I can find an instructor/trainer? I have this idea that I want to learn to box - not kickbox, I already do that, but you know, punch out bags and humans and things for real. :jet:

I go to Maximum Fitness and will check today whether they have anything like this or not, but I'd prefer private one-on-one lessons, not some dumb class where you can't concentrate and don't really learn anything.

TIA!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Anyone know where I can find an instructor/trainer? I have this idea that I want to learn to box - not kickbox, I already do that, but you know, punch out bags and humans and things for real. :jet:

I go to Maximum Fitness and will check today whether they have anything like this or not, but I'd prefer private one-on-one lessons, not some dumb class where you can't concentrate and don't really learn anything.

TIA!

You are getting scary!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Take the course at CSM - not sure if it's offered at the L-town campus or only at La Plata. I think when I saw it offered it was a little over $100 with fees.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

TIA!

That's so kewl! Hope you find someone. It is a killer, total body workout.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

TIA!

Victor at Maximum teaches a boxing class. He also has prior competitive experience, so you can walk in with a little confidence that it wont be a fu-fu class.

G'luck, combat sports are FANTASSTIC, but not for everybody. Hope you enjoy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Victor at Maximum teaches a boxing class. He also has prior competitive experience, so you can walk in with a little confidence that it wont be a fu-fu class.

G'luck, combat sports are FANTASSTIC, but not for everybody. Hope you enjoy

Thanks, Lug - I just got back and forgot to ask about classes. I'll give them a buzz right now :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tuesdays at 9am and Saturdays at noon :yay:

And I emailed Victor to see about private sessions as well. :boxing:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
i can show ya a few fight clubs, but ya gotta loose that murllyn twang, or u`ll never get in the door.

kinda like takin a pocket knife to OK corral, however if u can dance, u can box!!

Uh, Lance, I have no interest in Fight Clubs, real or fictional. :lol: This is merely for cardio, strength and coordination.