Boy, 7, Beat Baby Sister to Death

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
So the parents were outside visiting with neighbors at midnight, essentially leaving the 7 year old as the caregiver. If they had a baby monitor on them, therefore retaining the caregiver status, they would have heard the baby crying and may have avoided this situation.
This does not mean that I condone, or even understand a child as young as 7 with that much violence in them.
They should have had an inkling of this kid's jealousy though, shouldn't they?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bresamil said:
They should have had an inkling of this kid's jealousy though, shouldn't they?
We're not talking about Bresamil or Vraiblonde, here. Kids don't turn out violent and anti-social by accident - they're made that way by the people that raise them. So this kid is merely a product of his environment and I doubt anyone who knows them is particularly surprised.

We just had some excitement in our little burg a couple of weeks ago- 2 punks came careening through our town at 3am doing 90mph, evading the police because they had several pounds of cocaine in their car. They lost control on the curve and smashed into a telephone pole so hard that not only were they both killed on impact, but they had to close down our main street for a whole day to retreive debris from their busted ride.

This phone pole is about 10 feet away from the house that sits on this curve. Had the pole not been there, the woman that lives in that house would have found them in her living room.

So they get the street cleaned up and reopened, and what do I see as I'm driving by? A throng of friends and family members congregating by that phone pole, weeping and carrying on about their lost loved ones, leaving a sea of flowers, stuffed animals and other mementos in their wake. :ohwell:

The point is that people always keen and gnash their teeth about some "tragedy" that befalls their loved one, yet they never think to do anything to prevent that tragedy from happening. In fact, the families of these druggies who disrupted our town are suing the cops for chasing dey bo' and making him run into a telephone pole.

So don't feel too sorry for these parents. They obviously don't give a crap. And don't feel too sorry for the kids involved, either, because they'd have just grown up to be a burden to society in their own right.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
So they get the street cleaned up and reopened, and what do I see as I'm driving by? A throng of friends and family members congregating by that phone pole, weeping and carrying on about their lost loved ones, leaving a sea of flowers, stuffed animals and other mementos in their wake. :ohwell:

Dysfunctional retards.