BOY oh BOY!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Baby number 3 arrived this morning! Chey foaled a lovely black bay snowcap colt...my girls are so nice to wait until the gorgeous days to foal.

Drum roll please....here is is, LeRoy's 3rd and final baby for Quiet Valley Farm!

Attachments

• first-ninny.jpg
    first-ninny.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 161
  • peek-a-boo.jpg
    peek-a-boo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 140
  • first-ninny-2.jpg
    first-ninny-2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 161
  • side-3.jpg
    side-3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

MorganLover

:love: I am in LOVE my favorite girl had a baby boy and is he handsome. Gotta get some better pix of him though happyappy. lol. Man is he dark, with all that white, you don't think he is going to roan out do you??? that would be just blah lol.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
you pulled a HappyAppy today :killingme
serves ya right for LAUGHING at me silly woman :lol:

oh...this colt's color will prolly all dissappear like Blitz's did except his head and legs. he's a snowcap, with roaning. i hope his tail and mane stay black. but prolly not.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Cute baby Happy... :yay: How many more are you expecting?
This is all for this round. (THANK GOODNESS!) we didn't plan these two Appy's, LeRoy kind of helped himself....
We have 1 more Rocky baby due mid march and the Welshey Snowy is preggie with an Arab foal for Shamrock farms late March.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
Baby number 3 arrived this morning! Chey foaled a lovely black bay snowcap colt...my girls are so nice to wait until the gorgeous days to foal.

Drum roll please....here is is, LeRoy's 3rd and final baby for Quiet Valley Farm!

So sweet, mama didn't mind the boob shots huh?? :killingme
Congrats to you.

M

Mousebaby

WOW your on a roll with butter with all these babies!! You've got your work cut out for you. I definitely envy you! :huggy:

Cowgirl

Congrats on the 3rd healthy baby! I'm happy for you that he was born on the weekend so you could see him!!!!

Tazgirl

My horses are boarded across from Shamrock farms so I will get to play with her foal when she gets it......alright!!!!! I just kept one of her mares so she could wean the filly from her. Shamrock has two of the most beautiful Arab Stallions I have ever seen. I even got to ride one in the round pen, Corvette is my favorite and if I ever get good at horse handling and confident enough to train my own I want to breed my part Appy mare with her Arab Corvette....

Taz

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Tazgirl said:
My horses are boarded across from Shamrock farms so I will get to play with her foal when she gets it......alright!!!!! I just kept one of her mares so she could wean the filly from her. Shamrock has two of the most beautiful Arab Stallions I have ever seen. I even got to ride one in the round pen, Corvette is my favorite and if I ever get good at horse handling and confident enough to train my own I want to breed my part Appy mare with her Arab Corvette....

Taz
Corvette is who my Welshie is in foal too. We LOVE him. He's not Arab-ish at all, he actually looks like a Morgan! (We think). Barb has already registered the foal in the half Arab futurities, :lol: she's very excited. Did you know she was a Welshie judge?

Percy if you want to breed that Picadilli to a fantastic Arab, you should see Corvette. He's a Blood Bay with 4 whites and a blaze, nice and chunky, Western Pleasure type horse. Absolutely Stunning.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
What beautiful babies!!! Congradulations! Can't wait to see pics of all of them together running around. What a crew! There's nothing cuter than a baby horsey!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:howdy: Horselady...I have a disk full of the pics from our Christmas Caroling from your farm. I will mail it to you.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HorseLady said:
What beautiful babies!!! Congradulations! Can't wait to see pics of all of them together running around. What a crew! There's nothing cuter than a baby horsey!
except a cd full of caroling pix :lol:

Tazgirl

happyappygirl said:
Corvette is who my Welshie is in foal too. We LOVE him. He's not Arab-ish at all, he actually looks like a Morgan! (We think). Barb has already registered the foal in the half Arab futurities, :lol: she's very excited. Did you know she was a Welshie judge?

Percy if you want to breed that Picadilli to a fantastic Arab, you should see Corvette. He's a Blood Bay with 4 whites and a blaze, nice and chunky, Western Pleasure type horse. Absolutely Stunning.

Corvette is one stunning stallion......and has the most wonderful disposition...... I love him.....

Taz

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: Horselady...I have a disk full of the pics from our Christmas Caroling from your farm. I will mail it to you.

Thank You! Thank You! I keep forgetting to ask if you had any! This is the only photo I have so far...

Attachments

• november- december 2007 062 web.jpg
    november- december 2007 062 web.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 119

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Bay Baby at one week

Boy they grow fast!!
These were taken this morning. He grabbed Hershey's collar. He and Hershey love each other!

Attachments

• w-hershey-smaller.jpg
    w-hershey-smaller.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 125
  • napping.jpg
    napping.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 114

Nanny Pam

happyappygirl said:
Boy they grow fast!!
These were taken this morning. He grabbed Hershey's collar. He and Hershey love each other!
Awwwww.. Thanks for sharing.
Maybe in my next life I'll get to be a "horse person."

I just would be happy to spend a week on the farm. with ya'll.