Boy rapes and kills dog!

Mikeinsmd

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."
We??

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."
No, you shouldn't watch your kids every second they are playing. :duh: After all, this is the last weirdo/pervert on the planet. :duh:

I get the feeling this is one WARPED community!! :crazy: :bonk:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I think I would have - no, I KNOW I would have - shot him, had that been either one of my girls.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
Little more than a footnote. :mad:

The only thing that comes to mind, is that because of the girls' age and nature of the crimes, what little was written may be all that was permitted - for their well being.

ocean733

What am I missing?!

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

This was the owner and her husband? What were they doing laying on the deck watching?!!!! That sure wouldn't be my first reaction!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
ocean733 said:
What am I missing?!

This was the owner and her husband? What were they doing laying on the deck watching?!!!! That sure wouldn't be my first reaction!

I have so many explanations, none of which are PC, therefore, I cannot share. But, I will say, that I think that what's missing here may have something to so with the greater evolutionary missing link.. in general, that is.

:razz:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
I have so many explanations, none of which are PC, therefore, I cannot share. But, I will say, that I think that what's missing here may have something to so with the greater evolutionary missing link.. in general, that is. :razz:
:contaminatedgenepool:

ocean733

virgovictoria said:
I have so many explanations, none of which are PC, therefore, I cannot share. But, I will say, that I think that what's missing here may have something to so with the greater evolutionary missing link.. in general, that is.

:razz:
Well said! That's definitely the only conclusion that I can imagine.

:twitch:

ocean733

Toxick said:
Vanilla human penis->vagina rape is so passe, it's hardly worth mentioning any more.

Now, dog-rape = RATINGS BABY!!!

And just in case a few of you didn't catch it:
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

:spank:

:lol:

S

scupper trout

Okay, I know I'm gonna get slammed for this but it's just too easy...LOL

PUPPY LOVE
Donny Osmond
(Paul Anka)

And they called it puppy love
Oh, I guess they'll never know
How a young heart really feels
And why I love her so

And they called it puppy love
Just because we're in our teens
Tell them all it isn't fair
To take away my only dream

I cry each night my tears for you
My tears are all in vain
I'll hope and I'll pray that maybe someday
You'll be back in my arms once again

Someone, help me, help me, help me please
Is the answer up above
How can I, how can I tell them
This is not a puppy love

The kid looks like a nut job from the pic.

Peace all :patriot: