Boyfreinds

Toxick

Splat
Wetnoodle said:
Any one know if missperky ,sunflower,starcat,sockgirl or mysticalmom has a hubby or BF?Just wondering ty much yall :popcorn:

Why don't you hit on them one at a time like a normal stud-boy?

Preferably in private.

Wetnoodle

Toxick said:
Why don't you hit on them one at a time like a normal stud-boy?

Preferably in private.
I respect people i dont just hit on them, Like if any have a hubby or BF i sure aint goin to PM them im old school, or even if they just live with someone i dont like to start probs!!

onebdzee

off the shelf
Tina2001aniT said:
WTH is a boyfreind???

If I remember correctly it is someone that you pass a note to that has a "check yes or no box" asking if they like you....might be wrong though....it's been a while since I was in second grade :lmao:

Wetnoodle

onebdzee said:
If I remember correctly it is someone that you pass a note to that has a "check yes or no box" asking if they like you....might be wrong though....it's been a while since I was in second grade :lmao:
Anyone into the freinds with benefits thing??

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
onebdzee said:

:yay: sounds about right.... :lmao:

So..... :whistle: Do you like me..... yes or no ( circle one ) :lmao:

ylexot

Super Genius
Wetnoodle said:
I respect people i dont just hit on them, Like if any have a hubby or BF i sure aint goin to PM them im old school, or even if they just live with someone i dont like to start probs!!
You "respect" them so much that you'll ask them all out with a mass PM, right?