Boys of AI 3/8

Geek

Wow, I thought Ace did great this week. I really liked Taylor as well. Who do you want to leave?

Jameo

What?!
:frown: I like ALL the guys but, I think Kevin and Will are gonna be sent home tonight. They should send home 4 girls instead :lmao:

Tina2001aniT

Jameo said:
:frown: I like ALL the guys but, I think Kevin and Will are gonna be sent home tonight. They should send home 4 girls instead :lmao:
:yeahthat: The guys impress me more each week.....and Ace :hot: :faint: I still have "butterflies" :hot: :lol:

I think Kevin will definately go home, than I am stuck between Will and Gideon?? (is that his name? The guy that sang first last night?)

And what about Taylor's performance last night?? :killingme: You gotta love him though....

Geek

I think that everyone should get to sing two songs. It seems like the minute they start to get comfortable on stage to song in over. I would love to see Ace sing a Justin Timberlake song. I would love for Tayor to get out of the late 70's with his song choices. I thought Chris did really well. Gideon (sp) was first. Will has a nice voice.