Brad Parscale - this is disturbing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the body cam footage of his arrest. He's clearly cooperating, obviously unarmed, and the cops come up behind and slam him on the ground for no apparent reason.

So obviously the news media reports are lying, because....there's the video.

PJay

Yeah, in report I found said it went down peacefully..now this..I feel sick to my stomach..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's what the lying liars said:

"Officers made contact with the male, developed a rapport, and safely negotiated for him to exit the home," (Fort Lauderdale Police Sgt. DeAnna) Greenlaw said. "The male was detained without injury and transported to Broward Health Medical Center for a Baker Act."

“We went out and it was very short,” Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Karen Dietrich told the Sun-Sentinel. “We went and got him help.”

“Politics aside, this fellow obviously suffers from emotional distress,” Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis told the Sun-Sentinel. "I’m glad he didn’t do any harm to himself or others. I commend our SWAT team for being able to negotiate a peaceful ending to this."

Trantalis also praised police for deescalating a tense situation and responding quickly to ensure no one was harmed.

Um.....

Hijinx

Pretty bad way to do it IMO,What ever happened to asking a person to put their hands behind their back?

pontificator

The police didn't "slam him on the ground for no reason". They slammed him on the ground because they were likely C or D students and this is how they behave. It's the primary tool in their toolbox. OP cheers when this happens to people he/she/it deems his/her/its lessers, and complains when it happens to someone in Daddy's circle.

Utterly facking predictable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm reminded of the SWAT team, plus CNN, showing up at Roger Stone's house to forcibly arrest him when he posed no violent threat at all.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The popo sure like to don the tactical gear and arm up when arresting old, white republicans. Now use this same strategy with blm and antifa.

Crabcatcher79

Here's the body cam footage of his arrest. He's clearly cooperating, obviously unarmed, and the cops come up behind and slam him on the ground for no apparent reason.

So obviously the news media reports are lying, because....there's the video.

Do you hear yourselves?

His wife was beaten and bruised and told the police he had multiple weapons in the house.

You complain against this level of violence against a white man and then turn around and defend the shooting of an unarmed women in her own home in the case of Breonna Taylor

You people are disgusting

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You people are disgusting
tenor.gif