Brady and the Gronk, together again, naturally....

limblips

PREMO Member
It certainly appears this was a planned reunion. Probably thought about 2 years ago when Gronk retired and came to fruition when Brady was made available in Tampa. It looks like the threesome love affair with Brady, Gronk, and Belichek went south.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tampa's new logo -

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Quite the bromance those 2 have going.
Everyone has the one friend that you keep around because they make you look better/feel better about yourself. Gronk is that to Brady, I think. Granted, Gronk has good people around him that told him to live off his endorsement money and not touch his football money but the boy is dumber than a box of rocks, IMO. At least he seems that way when he speaks.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
About to embark on season 45 as a charter season ticket holder
It would be a total "Buc's Life" move.

We Bucs fans have seen some things and just chalk it up to "It's a Buc's Life".
About to embark on season 45 for this charter season ticket holder. Bucs fans haven't seen just "some things" but just about everything concerning NFL football, mostly for the weird and bad. Way too many of the seasons have been sub-NFL standard, but good times have been had for others. This should be an interesting season, to say the least. Hopefully, if attendance in the stands is not allowed, I would like it to be for our home games. save me a lot of Bucs bucks, and it would keep the usually large amount ofvisiting fans away as well.

Chris0nllyn

About to embark on season 45 as a charter season ticket holder

About to embark on season 45 for this charter season ticket holder. Bucs fans haven't seen just "some things" but just about everything concerning NFL football, mostly for the weird and bad. Way too many of the seasons have been sub-NFL standard, but good times have been had for others. This should be an interesting season, to say the least. Hopefully, if attendance in the stands is not allowed, I would like it to be for our home games. save me a lot of Bucs bucks, and it would keep the usually large amount of visiting fans away as well.

I was hoping you'd chime in! IIRC, you were contemplating getting rid of your tix a few years ago. I told my wife that if the Bucs make it to the SB, I'm getting tix. They'd be playing at home too.

I'm excited for this season, but also have some hesitations only because we've seen this excitement how many times now? Maybe not to this extent, we've seen some if since winning the SB. Coaches, big name FA pick ups, etc. never worked out.

I hope it's different this year and while everyone is (rightfully) talking about Offense, I'm really excited to see this Defense that went from 32 to 5 last year. Will Shaq Barret be a man among men again this year? JPP was a man possessed in the few games her played in, Vita Vea is a mountain and along side Suh, they stuff the run really well. Carlton Davis quietly played great once he had a few games under his belt.

I think Bucs should get O-Line help, RB, and Safety in the draft. Excited to see some semblance of sports tonight!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Ariens stressed two points at the end of season press conference last year: The first was along the line of 'We will not have all these turnover giveaways from the QB position next year (I think that was solved), and the second was that the Bucs absolutely had to keep that defense together (looking like it). Brady was the big deal, and now the league wide buzz is Brady and Gronk back together. Should be fun.