Brainwashed America

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Really good article...

12 mind-control tactics used by globalist establishment elites to change the way Americans think
The new documentary Brainwashed America provides answers to some of the most vexing questions of our time, namely why so many Americans continue to comply with long-term mask mandates, shut-down orders, restrictions on travel and the forced closure of their businesses and churches.
This level of obedience would have been impossible a generation or two ago. That’s why the government knew better than to even try to shut down an entire economy in the face of previous pandemics, including the Spanish Flu of 1918-1920, which was far deadlier as a percentage of the population.

12 mind-control tactics used by globalist establishment elites to change the way Americans think – LeoHohmann.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Excellent find! It's sad that most people are unaware of what's going on, and even sadder that we are so weak minded that even when presented with information we don't see ourselves and reject it in favor of the programmed narrative.

Anyone who is interested, look up "Operation Mockingbird". It's referenced in the article above but the whole project is fascinating and worth knowing about.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Excellent find! It's sad that most people are unaware of what's going on, and even sadder that we are so weak minded that even when presented with information we don't see ourselves and reject it in favor of the programmed narrative.

Anyone who is interested, look up "Operation Mockingbird". It's referenced in the article above but the whole project is fascinating and worth knowing about.
The video is really good, I'm watching it in bits and pieces. It BLATENTLY shows exactly how the mind-think is so twisted and the media pushing the agenda.

I'll look that up, thanks!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The video is really good, I'm watching it in bits and pieces. It BLATANTLY shows exactly how the mind-think is so twisted and the media pushing the agenda.
I'll watch it soon but I've seen enough of the indoctrination and mind-control tactics used that I wonder how people are even breathing by themselves now. I stopped watching the nightly news as it was so skewed to what they want people to believe. And I gave up my beloved CBS Sunday Morning, which used to be about great human interest stories, but turned into more the mindless cult-bot programming. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll watch it soon but I've seen enough of the indoctrination and mind-control tactics used that I wonder how people are even breathing by themselves now. I stopped watching the nightly news as it was so skewed to what they want people to believe. And I gave up my beloved CBS Sunday Morning, which used to be about great human interest stories, but turned into more the mindless cult-bot programming. :ohwell:
I hardly ever watch the news. I get my news online so I can read what I want and not preached at by the MSM.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I hardly ever watch the news. I get my news online so I can read what I want and not preached at by the MSM.
Exactly. Which is now why I now limit my time on FB and other social media sites, too. "The Social Dilemma" was more eye-opening than I expected. I knew it was bad but not the extent of it. Exploitation and manipulation of its users for financial gain, not caring about the people themselves or the harm they are doing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Exactly. Which is now why I now limit my time on FB and other social media sites, too. "The Social Dilemma" was more eye-opening than I expected. I knew it was bad but not the extent of it. Exploitation and manipulation of its users for financial gain, not caring about the people themselves or the harm they are doing.
I've seen intelligent people gobble this up. It's frightening.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've seen intelligent people gobble this up. It's frightening.
Yes. My niece and her husband. Both well-educated and both teachers. UMD indoctrination and lament how frightening it is working in a podunk school district on the Eastern Shore. They were looking to become expats if Trump won again. :drama:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes. My niece and her husband. Both well-educated and both teachers. UMD indoctrination and lament how frightening it is working in a podunk school district on the Eastern Shore. They were looking to become expats if Trump won again. :drama:
What's so frightening about the schools on the ES?