Brandywine???

millertc

My sister said someone hit big sign and part of it broke off and went through passenger windshield.

OldHillcrestGuy

Nasty accident in front of the Buick dealer, looked like for some reason a Ford Crown Vic jumped the curb in the medium going northbound, car looked to have a couple of older people, they took out a huge highway sign (was one of those that they bolt into a concrete base), about 15x15, sign came down, may have hit car not sure, elderly lady in front seat looked to be trapped. Chopper (Eagle) was coming in to fly a patient out, dont know whether it was the man or lady. Heard on the scanner that one person had a severe leg injury. Traffic backed up fast both north and southbound, after I went through they were shutting all lanes down so the chopper could land. Thats all I know.

Last edited:

sb624

Nasty accident in front of the Buick dealer, looked like for some reason a Ford Crown Vic jumped the curb in the medium going northbound, car looked to have a couple of older people, they took out a huge highway sign (was one of those that they bolt into a concrete base), about 15x15, sign came down, may have hit car not sure, elderly lady in front seat looked to be trapped. Chopper (Eagle) was coming in to fly a patient out, dont know whether it was the man or lady. Heard on the scanner that one person had a severe leg injury. Traffic backed up fast both north and southbound, after I went through they were shutting all lanes down so the chopper could land. Thats all I know.

what time was this?