Branson, MO

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're going this summer! My folks have a condo there and we've been talking about joining them for a week since they bought the thing - this year we're actually going to do it!

So has anyone been? What should we see and do?

:yahoo: :cartwheel

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Shows what you know. Larry will be out golfing with my Dad all day while Mom and the girls and I are out shopping.

:smack:
Good for Larry.
You & your mother together? Have fun.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Tablerock Lake and Silver Dollar City -- Tater talked about them all the time, since he grew up in that area. SDC is kind of a "park from the way back days" from what I gather but with lots of rides and stuff ... I'm sure they have a web site. :yay:

Well lookie there ...

Silver Dollar City Theme Park

Silver Dollar City is one of the most popular attractions in Branson, Missouri. Travel back in time to the simplicity of 1880s America, and enjoy family shows, events, and entertainment including:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
We're going this summer! My folks have a condo there and we've been talking about joining them for a week since they bought the thing - this year we're actually going to do it!

So has anyone been? What should we see and do?

:yahoo: :cartwheel
Can I go with you? I don't eat much and by summer my foot odor problem should be over. :shrug: