Brass Rail

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Oh, so it was not a drug deal gone bad????
That does not seem to be the case here. Who knows for sure?

But this much, it seems, is true: Jealousy can and does ruin a lot of people's lives.

Step back and think of the individuals involved:

The shooter is back in jail for who knows how long.

There's a dead man who's family will mourn.

There's a woman who may or may not be at fault - how is she going to be affected by what happened?

One simple, senseless act brings so many consequences

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Some people just don't think.

Here's the shooter, he commits murder because someone else was messing with his chick. Now he goes to jail for what, 20 years minimum. Is he planning to reclaim this woman when he's out? Is he going to take out all the men he sleeps with in the meantime? She didn't wait for him the first time, I doubt she'll wait 20 yrs.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
As I said before......the only ones who will ever really know what happened that night were those involved.......their will be so many different stories that we will never really know the entire TRUTH......someone died & someone is hurt very badly over something ignorant.......its just sad that such things are happening......:frown:

Farm Queen

Why would you say Bucky and Ray? you know them or something? I dont think you should be posting fasle information!!
vraiblonde ??

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by deino2002
As I said before......the only ones who will ever really know what happened that night were those involved.......their will be so many different stories that we will never really know the entire TRUTH......someone died & someone is hurt very badly over something ignorant.......its just sad that such things are happening......:frown:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Farm Queen
Why would you say Bucky and Ray? you know them or something? I dont think you should be posting fasle information!!
vraiblonde ??

Why are you getting so defensive??? Is Bucky and Ray yo baby's daddies?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

The Bucky and Ray comment was JUST A JOKE! As far as I know, none of the shooting people at Brass Rail were named Bucky OR Ray. The comment was made because there has been so much PUBLIC brouhaha over B & R, their personal lives, and the lives of their various girlfriends.

Keep in mind I[/i] am not the one that turned Bucky and Ray into celebrities. That was you Announcement people. None of us even know who Bucky and Ray are - certainly, in Southern Maryland, there are a myriad of Buckys and Rays.

Happy now?

DramaMama

FYI

just an fyi for all you so called people who dont know what the hell is going on, the brass rail incident was between some foolish people...I dont think it would be appropriate to make jokes about it being someone else and that is what I think the "farm queen" was getting at. Maybe you have misunderstood but I know that at least one person is dead, if that is funny to you continue to laugh...but I think it is just pathetic that there is jokes on here about it being anyone else

Pete

Repete
Re: FYI

Originally posted by DramaMama
just an fyi for all you so called people who dont know what the hell is going on, the brass rail incident was between some foolish people...I dont think it would be appropriate to make jokes about it being someone else and that is what I think the "farm queen" was getting at. Maybe you have misunderstood but I know that at least one person is dead, if that is funny to you continue to laugh...but I think it is just pathetic that there is jokes on here about it being anyone else

Is it my pain medication clouding my mind or does this post make no sense whatsoever?

DramaMama

that post

that post that makes 'no sense at all' is refering to someone asking if it was bucky and ray down at the rail...if you want to know read the trash paper, i am sure it has all the info you are looking for!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: that post

that post that makes 'no sense at all' is refering to someone asking if it was bucky and ray down at the rail...if you want to know read the trash paper, i am sure it has all the info you are looking for!

why are you still here?:confused:

Pete

Repete
Re: that post

trash paper? WTH are you talking about?