Brazilian Wax

slomo

I've been doing the regular bikini wax for over 10 years, and want to step it up a notch and get a brazilian bikini wax.

I'm so excited.

Anyone know where a good place to get one of these is? I really want a place that KNOWS what they are doing......

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
slomo said:
I've been doing the regular bikini wax for over 10 years, and want to step it up a notch and get a brazilian bikini wax.

I'm so excited.

Anyone know where a good place to get one of these is? I really want a place that KNOWS what they are doing......

I said it the last time this came up and I will say it again, using the word "good place" in association with having the tiniest of sensitive hairs removed from your body in one of the most sensitive areas using molten wax just doesn't sound right! Of course, that being said, it is appreciated! :yay:

slomo

flomaster said:
I said it the last time this came up and I will say it again, using the word "good place" in association with having the tiniest of sensitive hairs removed from your body in one of the most sensitive areas using molten wax just doesn't sound right! Of course, that being said, it is appreciated! :yay:
I know, the things we do. Beats shaving!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I got my back waxed once and like the response that most saw in the movie "40 year Old Virgin", I was right there though I saved the expletives to myself and sucked it up. I am sure the woman who did me knew exactly what I was thinking as I squeezed the bed I was on with every ounce of strength I had!!!!!! :lmao:

slomo

Yep, it hurts, sometimes bleeds a little. but its worth it. I do my lip and eyebrows too. Im not hairy, i just cant stand plucking.