Breakfast

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"The most important meal of the day..."
I probably like breakfast better than any other meal, something savory. People can get pretty inventive with it. Today was simple, but satisfying, 2 over-easy eggs, toast and hash browns. Not pre-packaged hash browns, but fresh made with some onion. Coffee is a given.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am eating leftover salads from yesterday. Going to weed eat 1/2 acre and prepare the wood rick for the wood I need to split soon! Though it's humid outside, I am grateful it's not terribly hot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I ate my leftover sloppy joes last night, so for breakfast I'll probably have a bagel sandwich with corned beef.

PJay

I am eating leftover salads from yesterday. Going to weed eat 1/2 acre and prepare the wood rick for the wood I need to split soon! Though it's humid outside, I am grateful it's not terribly hot.

"wood rick"? And you split wood? And you weed eat...all of that yourself? You are a strong lady! The heat alone would kill me. Be careful out there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm so full of good ideas today - creative juices are just flowing.

frequentflier

happy to be living
"wood rick"? And you split wood? And you weed eat...all of that yourself? You are a strong lady! The heat alone would kill me. Be careful out there.
My home is heated with wood. When my husband is home, we split wood together however he is away for quite awhile so my recent score of wood will be split and stacked by yours truly for next winter.

Attachments

• IMG_0617 (2).JPG
    IMG_0617 (2).JPG
    25 KB · Views: 126