Breakfast

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Two egg omelette with Red Bell Pepper, Onions and smoked ham from yesterdays dinner, multigrain toast with Orange Marmalade, grapefruit juice and coffee.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Day late but we hit Sweetbay for brunch on Easter Sunday. I had the Chesapeake eggs benedict 🤤 Instead of ham you get a broiled crabcake, amazing. LW had the seafood omelet and gave it 2 thumbs up, would definitely hit them up again for this.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Not awake enough to think of eating. Coffee almost ready.

Thinking a sesame bagel with chive cream cheese.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Today I will be making asparagus, swiss and ham quiche with eggs provided by my friend's chickens. I will be sharing a pie with her.

TPD

the poor dad
Today I will be making asparagus, swiss and ham quiche with eggs provided by my friend's chickens. I will be sharing a pie with her.
I know where you can get some baby chicks so you can have your own fresh eggs in 6 months...being retired now you have time.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I know where you can get some baby chicks so you can have your own fresh eggs in 6 months...being retired now you have time.
:lol: That reminds me... my wife was in Tractor Supply last week. She commented to the sales associate about how loud the baby chicks were. The associated said that you get used to it after a while.

frequentflier

happy to be living
According to Calvert County, I cannot have chickens because I do not own enough property.
I also see how much it cost my friend to build her coops and the work involved with chickens and I am happy to pay her or barter for the eggs!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don’t feel like cooking this morning so Cracker Barrel will have to be it.

should i be offended by the “Cracker” and ask for free breakfast?

NextJen

Raisin cane
Got some running around to do this morning, but I think tomorrow I'll make some creamed chipped beef.