Breaking catastrophe!!

GregV814

Papa John Smatter, (PapaJohns Pizza) admitted he didn’t eat 40 pizzas in 30 days!!!
This is noteworthy in the eyes of NBC news.
Well, damn!!

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I could eat their meatball Papanini every day! In fact, they're big enough for 2 meals. At $6 a pop it's a fairly good deal as well. It's payday, so I know what lunch is going to be now :yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
check your post. Your two thoughts merged onto the page.
If you read any news feed you would understand, it's one thought and it's called sarcasm.
I don't recall the story but apparently they took John to task, but it turns out he didn't say he ate the entire pizza, they misquoted him.
Like who gives a schit what he ate and when. Obviously it's a hatchet job on a guy who's beliefs don't align with theirs.
That it even shows up shows how petty and stupid the media has become.

Toxick

Splat
I could eat their meatball Papanini every day! In fact, they're big enough for 2 meals. At $6 a pop it's a fairly good deal as well. It's payday, so I know what lunch is going to be now :yay:

The papadias thingamajigs...

Those absolutely rock.
I fully endorse the above post!

And I think I'm gonna have one for lunch as well.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The papadias thingamajigs...

Those absolutely rock.
I fully endorse the above post!

And I think I'm gonna have one for lunch as well.
If it is the papadias, I look forward to trying them. Back in the 80's we had Fox's Pizza Den. They had (and still do) Wedgies which was their version of the papadias. Their steak and cheese was "da bomb".