Breaking Horses...Opinions

K

KerryAnn1

Hey horsey people! I need to know if you know of anyone local that will work with young horses and do ground work and well as get them in the saddle and riding. I really need to find someone to break and train horses for me. I am very interested in a trainer that teaches the horses good ground manners with all the other stuff too(clipping, loading WHOA etc). Does anyone know of anyone? I do not have the time it takes to do the everyday training with a horse. I need your opinions. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a friend in Calvert that puts a good start on them probably $500 or $550 a month...PM me if you want her number..

Tazgirl

I have a wonderful girl working my three year old for me she charges $30.00 per hour. If you would like her name and number let me know.

Taz

GallopNTec

KerryAnn1 said:
Hey horsey people! I need to know if you know of anyone local that will work with young horses and do ground work and well as get them in the saddle and riding. I really need to find someone to break and train horses for me. I am very interested in a trainer that teaches the horses good ground manners with all the other stuff too(clipping, loading WHOA etc). Does anyone know of anyone? I do not have the time it takes to do the everyday training with a horse. I need your opinions. :howdy:
:howdy:
Julie at Flat Iron is really good - helped me alot with my older bossy horses and my friends Morgan ( proud cut, now beginner safe).
don't know anyone else local

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
:howdy:
Julie at Flat Iron is really good - helped me alot with my older bossy horses and my friends Morgan ( proud cut, now beginner safe).
don't know anyone else local

Julie was working with a new horse tonight. I watched for a while before my teeth completely started chattering out of my head. She has WAY more patience than I do.