Breaking News, Stop the presses...

Agee

Rick Flair's amazing tenure is on the line...

To all that is Holy in the sports arena, please say it isn't so!

Pete

Repete
Rick Flair's amazing tenure is on the line...

To all that is Holy in the sports arena, please say it isn't so!

I met Rick Flair at a bar in Memphis TN 20 years ago. He was amazingly short and looked like hell but his shoulders were about 4 feet wide. He had great big mitts with stubby little fingers.

meangirl

Nice lady!
I met Rick Flair at a bar in Memphis TN 20 years ago. He was amazingly short and looked like hell but his shoulders were about 4 feet wide. He had great big mitts with stubby little fingers.

:roflmao: I was surprised at how short he was when we went to that wrestling thing a while back. He is one ugly, freaky looking dude.

My son would love to meet him though. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
:roflmao: I was surprised at how short he was when we went to that wrestling thing a while back. He is one ugly, freaky looking dude.

My son would love to meet him though. :ohwell:

It was in this night club at a hotel near some arena. He had a posse of some hoochies with him. I was half blitzed and reccognized him from TV when I was a kid 8 years before that. I walked up and said I had watched him for years :blahblah: Then I turned to my neighbor who was with me and said "Rick, this jackass doesn't know who you are, body slam him for me." His smile faded and he rolled his eyes and went back to his adoring masses. If I remember right he is only about 5-5.

Agee

:lmao::killingme

I think this man was one of the three wise men; gold, mire and a huge ornate belt! No wonder baby jebus grew into such an influencial presence...

Do I even need to insert a disclaimer or mounds of :sarcasm: ?