Breaking News!!!!!!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Breaking news…Terror alert-The Washington Redskins football practice was delayed nearly 2 hrs today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head Coach Jim Zorn immediately suspended practice & called police & federal investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE!

Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter this substance again this season.

Sorry if you’re a Skins fan, but that right there is funny :roflmao:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Breaking news…Terror alert-The Washington Redskins football practice was delayed nearly 2 hrs today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head Coach Jim Zorn immediately suspended practice & called police & federal investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE!

Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter this substance again this season.

:faint: :jet:

frogman123

Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the
Redskins. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened
to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery
substance on the practice field. Steve Spurrier immediately suspended
practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field
analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players
was the goal line. Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team
would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

-"share a joke" from 2003

Beta84

They're out to get us
No...unless you have just been beaten by the Lions, or are the Cleveland Browns, I don't think it really hits home as hard...:killingme

don't forget the Rams! The futility trifecta wouldn't be complete without them this season. How do you think they feel? They lost to the team that lost to the Lions! :doh:

AlleyCat

My mind is closed today
Breaking news

:dye::yahoo:

smilin

BOXER NATION

It's sad but true...:drummer:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Heard this one before. Still funny.:lmao:

So here I am in Central Florida, going grocery shopping Sunday morning, think I'll wear my 'Skins jersey. Wonder what kind of looks I'll get. Honestly if the Buccs beat the 'Skins Sunday, I may trade my jersey in for a Buccs jersey. :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
So here I am in Central Florida, going grocery shopping Sunday morning, think I'll wear my 'Skins jersey. Wonder what kind of looks I'll get. Honestly if the Buccs beat the 'Skins Sunday, I may trade my jersey in for a Buccs jersey. :killingme

Nobody in Central Florida cares about the Skins! Promise. :lol: That's Jags/Bucs territory. Nobody in the NFC East there, which is about the only place the Skins are remotely relevant these days :biggrin:

I miss central florida :bawl: