BREAKING: Questions About Joe Biden’s Health Go Mainstream

BOP

Sounds like the media is prepping us for a changing of figureheads.

BOP

Yes, those that voted for him are getting what they paid for.

The problem is, those that didn't vote for him are also getting all the problems we did see.
In typical leftist projection, they accused DJT of being mentally unfit.

Hijinx

The man is old. His health is bout average for a man his age.
He usually gets hurt trying to act like his health is better then it is.
If he had walked up the plane steps like he had some sense he would not have fallen.
His mental health is where he is hurting.
I have seen people 100 with a better mind.
I KNOW people 100 with a better mind.

PeoplesElbow

The man is old. His health is bout average for a man his age.
He usually gets hurt trying to act like his health is better then it is.
If he had walked up the plane steps like he had some sense he would not have fallen.
His mental health is where he is hurting.
I have seen people 100 with a better mind.
I KNOW people 100 with a better mind.
He didnt have a very good mind 30 years ago, age just made it worse.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Kameltoe actually had the balls to say the border is so phucked up because of the mess it was when they got it!!!!
And their brain dead followers will eat it up and pass it along as gospel, no questions asked. We had a pretty good thing going before they cheated a stole the election. America was finally on a come back from the ****ed up mess old half-black barrack left behind. They're like petulant children who would drown a puppy, just so no one else can play with it.

The ones in charge aren't effected in the same way as the common folk. As long as they can continue to fatten their bank accounts and not have to adjust their personal budgets to meet the increased prices they've created, nothing will change. It's way past time for congressional term limits and microscopic scrutiny of the wealth these bastards accumulate while in office.

/rant

SamSpade

Kameltoe actually had the balls to say the border is so phucked up because of the mess it was when they got it!!!!

Aside from the obvious fact that it was WORKING before they undid everything - a reality borne out by the fact that they've chosen to RE-implement policies of Trump's that they wiped out -

This is not what you hear from someone you HIRED TO FIX A PROBLEM.

I don't want to hear my mechanic whine after nine months of trying to fix my car - and making it worse - come out and tell me it's messed up because of the LAST guy who worked on it. If you had a mechanic that told you THAT, what would YOU do? If you had any sense, you'd say I don't give a rat's ass - you're fired - and I will find someone who WILL fix it.

This is not a REASON, it's an excuse - saying you need to examine "root causes" is just Washington speak for "we're going to form a committee, study it and maybe we'll have an idea in a few years".

warneckutz

He didnt have a very good mind 30 years ago, age just made it worse.
I was watching the documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster*" They covered the baseball/steroid hearings and the idiot couldn't complete a full sentence without confusing himself.

He's a great asset if you need a vegetable to sit there and do nothing (I can see why he's a champion to the liberals), however when it comes to getting down to work and getting things done - he's got no experience or any idea of how to do it (another reason why he's a liberal's choice).

Reactions: BOP