Breast cancer benefit Feb 23rd

lhorty

There will be a breast cancer benefit held on Saturday February 23rd from 8pm until 1 am in honor of my cousin Theresa Parsons. She has been having a really tough time, its more then just one person can handle. For those of you that don't know her, she is only 26 years old. She has a handsome son named Joey who she adores. She also does not have any health insurance. Family & friends are holding a benefit being held at the VFW in California, MD on February 23rd from 8pm until 1 am. Whether you are a friend of hers, a friend of mine or a complete stranger...you ARE invited. There will be a DJ, free food and a cash bar. There will be silent auctions for cruise tickets and other items that will be received before the benefit. This is a wonderful opportunity to be with friends, make new friends, eat and drink...all for a GREAT CAUSE. Theresa recently started Chemotherapy and has been very sick. Can you imagine trying to do Chemotherapy and still work and take care of your son? I can't. As family & friends, we wish that we could make it all go away, but we can't. All that we can do is be there. Be there to listen, comfort and support. This is how we can help. There will be a $20 donation asked at the door, which will greatly be appreciated and every single dollar of this will go to Theresa and her son.

You may think your presence at this doesn't matter but I am asking every person that reads this to PLEASE come. YOUR PRESENCE DOES MATTER.
Here is the address of the benefit:
VFW-California MD
23282 Three Notch Road
California, MD 20619

Thanks for reading this, hope you can make it.

~Lisa ~

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
There will be a breast cancer benefit held on Saturday February 23rd from 8pm until 1 am in honor of my cousin Theresa Parsons. She has been having a really tough time, its more then just one person can handle. For those of you that don't know her, she is only 26 years old. She has a handsome son named Joey who she adores. She also does not have any health insurance. Family & friends are holding a benefit being held at the VFW in California, MD on February 23rd from 8pm until 1 am. Whether you are a friend of hers, a friend of mine or a complete stranger...you ARE invited. There will be a DJ, free food and a cash bar. There will be silent auctions for cruise tickets and other items that will be received before the benefit. This is a wonderful opportunity to be with friends, make new friends, eat and drink...all for a GREAT CAUSE. Theresa recently started Chemotherapy and has been very sick. Can you imagine trying to do Chemotherapy and still work and take care of your son? I can't. As family & friends, we wish that we could make it all go away, but we can't. All that we can do is be there. Be there to listen, comfort and support. This is how we can help. There will be a $20 donation asked at the door, which will greatly be appreciated and every single dollar of this will go to Theresa and her son.

You may think your presence at this doesn't matter but I am asking every person that reads this to PLEASE come. YOUR PRESENCE DOES MATTER.
VFW-California MD
23282 Three Notch Road
California, MD 20619

~Lisa ~

Best of luck to your cousin. I hope the place is packed out for her!

D

dems4me

Best of luck to your cousin. I hope the place is packed out for her!

:yeahthat: I will try my best to attend this cause :clap: I've lost my grandmother and my aunt (my mother's sister) to this all at very early ages in their life from this disease. God Bless those and their family members too that have to go through this. Count me in!! :clap: Thanks for posting :flowers: :huggy: And welcome to the forums!!! :flowers:

signora

VFW-California MD
23282 Three Notch Road
California, MD 20619

~Lisa ~

Two of my good friends were diagnosed last year with cancer one w/Breast Cancer and the other w/Breast & Liver Cancer so it is hard to watch people you care about go thru it. I know w/both of them they said some of the Chemo treatments were worst then others and they have their good days and bad days. Your cousin is going thru a tough time, but just be as supportive as you can for her and tell her to have faith and stay positive.

D

dems4me

VFW-California MD
23282 Three Notch Road
California, MD 20619

~Lisa ~

bump :smile: