Breezeline

SamSpade

All of a sudden - nothing. Internet, but no cable at all.
Rebooted, restarted, re-everything. There's not "something wrong with the signal" - there is no signal.
WTF?

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's been out for hours. Their website says Piney Point, Tall Timbers, Valley Lee, Callaway, and Leonardtown are affected. (I didn't search other zip codes.) Everything (TV, Internet, and phone) is out at my house in Tall Timbers.

SamSpade

Out again, now. Just when the storm hit.

I'm beginning to think they "upgraded" something. It drops out at least once a day for ten minutes, an hour or longer.
Even my wife is thinking of just streaming. This is ridiculous.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Out again, now. Just when the storm hit.

I'm beginning to think they "upgraded" something. It drops out at least once a day for ten minutes, an hour or longer.
Even my wife is thinking of just streaming. This is ridiculous.
I'm not far from you and I haven't had any issues.

Tech

It was out at the PT office this morning...in the Kohls shopping center.
That area had a power outage last night during the storm with some close lightning strikes. No internet lost during the storm but out this morning. Connection or just normal lost that happens time to time?

glhs837

Power with Control
So they have evidently offshored the crap out of customer service and now its 45 minutes to an hour to get a person on the line.

• Sad
Reactions: TPD

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
An over height truck took out an overhead fiber optic backbone. I’m guessing it was a shared cable because other providers are out too. Looks like a lot of MD, DC and DEL are out.

TPD

the poor dad
I can no longer watch FoxNews live on my computer via the FoxNews website. In the past, I just logged on with my Breezeline password and I could watch just like it was on my TV, but not this morning. WTF is different?!?

mitzi

I can no longer watch FoxNews live on my computer via the FoxNews website. In the past, I just logged on with my Breezeline password and I could watch just like it was on my TV, but not this morning. WTF is different?!?

I found this out about 2 weeks ago.

• Sad
Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
I found this out about 2 weeks ago.
Is this the case for all television stations? If I'm paying for the cable television package I think I should be able to access those same channels via internet as well.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Weird. I use Breezeline only for internet. I also use a Roku stick. I just tried to log into the FOX News app and it now tells me I have to sign in through my TV provider. I don't have one. I can watch it via YouTube TV just fine.