Breezes Resorts

alwaysbusy

I have never stayed at a breezes but I have stayed at a sandles....the difference is Breezes is family oriented and you can take children...Sandles is adult only and geard for Couples.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I have never stayed at a breezes but I have stayed at a sandles....the difference is Breezes is family oriented and you can take children...Sandles is adult only and geard for Couples.

The Breezes I looked at are Adults only also.. I have no intentions of staying anywhere that children are :lmao: I have been looking at the Sandles for awhile now and just saw the Breezes.. Breezes is alot cheaper!

thurley42

HY;FR

You are thinking of BEaches...Breezes is a different resort altogether.

lovinmaryland

The Breezes I looked at are Adults only also.. I have no intentions of staying anywhere that children are :lmao: I have been looking at the Sandles for awhile now and just saw the Breezes.. Breezes is alot cheaper!

cheaper is not always better though. I have heard from several friends that Sandals is great :yay:

alwaysbusy

You are thinking of BEaches...Breezes is a different resort altogether.

Sorry...you are correct, my mistake. Well I can testify to Sandals...I went to Jamaica and stayed with them and loved it. I'm doing another cruise this year, but I have my sights set on Sandals St. Lucia next...I have heard it is absolutely wonderful there and Sandals has amazing reviews for the St. Lucia resort.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Sorry...you are correct, my mistake. Well I can testify to Sandals...I went to Jamaica and stayed with them and loved it. I'm doing another cruise this year, but I have my sights set on Sandals St. Lucia next...I have heard it is absolutely wonderful there and Sandals has amazing reviews for the St. Lucia resort.

Sandals Grande St. Lucian was beautiful. I loved it!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Which Sandals did you stay at in Jamaica? It's so hard to pick a place they all look amazing.

alwaysbusy

Which Sandals did you stay at in Jamaica? It's so hard to pick a place they all look amazing.

I stayed in Negril -- it was very nice :) I guess it depends on what you are looking for.....my travel agent told me at the time (2002) that Negril had the most "romantic" atmospheres of the Jamaica resorts. We got a couples massage there and it was the BEST massage I have ever gotten -- TO DATE!!!! We also did a snorkel tour, and I wasnt impressed with the water at all.....but after snorkeling in Japan I may be a little water snobby hahaha. Overall I was happy.

Pinkflamingo

There is no comparison between Breezes and Sandals...............Sandals resorts ROCK! There is a reason Breezes is cheaper (think of the old adage "you get what you pay for").

Probably your best "bang for the buck" will be Sandals Grande Ocho Rios. It is a HUGE resort though (on 100 acres) and about a 1 1/2 hour ride from the airport.

If you pick one of the properties in Montego Bay, you will have exchange privileges between the 3 with complimentary shuttles between them (actually all the Sandals in Jamaica have exchange privileges, but you have to get their on your own if the one you want to visit is not located in the same town).

Sandals Negril is awesome, and the beach and sunsets are to die for. This is the most popular one for honeymooners in Jamaica, and since it's a smaller property (less than 200 rooms) it usually prices higher and fills up quicker.

Sandals Whitehouse is past Negril, you'd be looking at about 2 hours transfer time one-way. It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but if you are looking for "unspoiled Jamaica" this property is the one. Every room at this resort has an oceanview too!

You can't go wrong with Sandals!