Brennan says he relied on bad information.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah, it is actually worse than that dumbass. Brennan said, “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was”. IOW, Brennan was hoping it was true.
When did "wishcraft" become SOP in the intel world?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Brennan IS bad information.

He's dirty, you watch and see. There's no other reason for him to be all over Twitter like a deranged chimp - he's trying to take the offensive because he knows he's thisclose to being busted. The freaking former head of our CIA acting like that - I don't know about you, but that scares the chit out of me.
Wouldn't it be "interesting" if it turned out the Russian agent (Brennan) was hiding out in full view/plain sight all this time...? Wouldn't it be "interesting" if it was Brennan who was the "Manchurian Candidate"?

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Wouldn't it be "interesting" if it turned out the Russian agent (Brennan) was hiding out in full view all this time...? Wouldn't it be "interesting" if it was Brennan that was the "Manchurian Candidate"?

--- End of line (MCP)
After all, what better way to get people to believe that you're NOT a commie by admitting you used to be....

{If you think this is far-fetched, you need to became better informed about how the Sovs/Russkies did/do business....)

--- End of line (MCP)

Clem72

Make no sense much?

Your lefty cocoon-world is disintegrating fast, ain't it. Sucks to be you...but it does make me smile.

It made sense. She basically stated that going direct to the public with his statements is an attempt to sway public opinion because he knows he is in the wrong. That logic could be applied to the president that often uses twitter to state his side of every story. That doesn't mean the logic is correct in either case, but it is funny that when one side does it they are somehow telling it straight and keeping the people informed, and when the other side does it they are just trying to get in front of the story because they are in the wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It made sense. She basically stated that going direct to the public with his statements is an attempt to sway public opinion because he knows he is in the wrong. That logic could be applied to the president that often uses twitter to state his side of every story. That doesn't mean the logic is correct in either case, but it is funny that when one side does it they are somehow telling it straight and keeping the people informed, and when the other side does it they are just trying to get in front of the story because they are in the wrong.

Trump uses Twitter to combat the lying prog media that skews every word he says and makes crap up out of the blue. Anyone with two brain cells can get on and see Trump's own words instead of relying on the liars to tell them what he said.

One can also see John Brennan's own words. And the "news" personalities. And pretty much anyone else they might be interested in.

Brennan et al are clearly trying to sway public opinion. All one has to do is note the language used and the frantic hysterical tone of their posts. The mindless progs will have you believe that Trump is frantic and hysterical as well, but that's obviously them redirecting their own behavior. It's all right there in black and white for anyone who cares to stop being a dumbshit.

Midnightrider

exactly, but as you can see she is completely blind to it even whnen you break it down for her.

somdwatch

I would have hoped that the top person in the premier intelligence agency in the entire mother ****ing world would be able to sniff out bullshit when he hears it.

You know what? I can smell bullshit.

And I'm smelling it now.

This mother ****er knew exactly what he was doing, the corrupt bastard.
What do you expect for someone who was a registered Communist in the 70's?