Brennan says he relied on bad information.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He got caught fabricating a bullshit hoax for political gain.

Time for him to pay for it.

limblips

PREMO Member
He sees the $hitstorm that will become his life and is starting to build his defense against his likely future prosecution. He was, is, and always will be a POS. He needs to go down along with the rest of his co-conspirators. On the same line, adam schitt schiff stated a while ago that he had seen the evidence of collusion, he still says it is there. If he has seen the evidence shouldn't he be charged with obstruction for not turning it over?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Brennan IS bad information.

He's dirty, you watch and see. There's no other reason for him to be all over Twitter like a deranged chimp - he's trying to take the offensive because he knows he's thisclose to being busted. The freaking former head of our CIA acting like that - I don't know about you, but that scares the chit out of me.

Hijinx

Well it should scare all Americans. This is the kind of crap they have been calling" intelligence"

The FBI, the CIA, FISA, all agents of the Government who are relying on false information.
These agencies tried to remove an elected President from office.
What can it be called other than sedition and treason.

And it's in our top government agencies.And it's still there.

Midnightrider

Brennan IS bad information.

He's dirty, you watch and see. There's no other reason for him to be all over Twitter like a deranged chimp - he's trying to take the offensive because he knows he's thisclose to being busted. The freaking former head of our CIA acting like that - I don't know about you, but that scares the chit out of me.
imagine if you applied that same logic to the twitterer in cheif

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well it should scare all Americans. This is the kind of crap they have been calling" intelligence"

The FBI, the CIA, FISA, all agents of the Government who are relying on false information.
These agencies tried to remove an elected President from office.
What can it be called other than sedition and treason.

And it's in our top government agencies.And it's still there.

And what's even more alarming is that roughly half our population has been brainwashed into believing that this treason in our intelligence community is A-OK and it's our President who is the bad one.

It's like Vince Flynn wrote current events pieces instead of fiction.

Toxick

Splat
I would have hoped that the top person in the premier intelligence agency in the entire mother ****ing world would be able to sniff out bullshit when he hears it.

You know what? I can smell bullshit.

And I'm smelling it now.

This mother ****er knew exactly what he was doing, the corrupt bastard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chew on this:

John Brennan was Barack Obama's guy when it came to our national security and foreign intelligence.

As in, pretty much every corrupt dickhead who is being exposed is an Obama person.

And notice that our boy has been laying low these past couple of weeks? After two years of All Barry All the Time....not a peep. Hey Barry - no comment on the Mueller report?

The Obama Administration will go down in history as the most corrupt, you watch and see. 100 years from now kids will be learning about this in school like we learned about Harding's Teapot Dome.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That's not what he said dumbass....go read the quote...go read the Wash Times article...
Yeah, it is actually worse than that dumbass. Brennan said, “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was”. IOW, Brennan was hoping it was true.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, it is actually worse than that dumbass. Brennan said, “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was”. IOW, Brennan was hoping it was true.
I wonder if that shill will still have his paid spot on CNN after being exposed for the POS that he is. Oh..silly me..of course he will.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder if that shill will still have his paid spot on CNN after being exposed for the POS that he is. Oh..silly me..of course he will.

He'll get his own show.

So....the moral of the story:

If it's on CNN, it's a lie.

Jussie Smollett
John Brennan
Michael Avenatti
Chief Full of Bull
etc etc etc

Conspiracy News Network

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You must be responding to someone who I've put on ignore.

Egg him into saying "Faux News". I love it when they do that.