Bret Baier and Kamala Interview

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me! I forgot all about it but just remembered to turn on The Five and they mentioned it.

Bret will be fair with her. Certainly not the combative partisan goobers the Democrat "reporters" are. But he'll ask her real questions, which is a big change for her, so it will be interesting to see how many times she defaults to "I was born a poor black child...."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Me! I forgot all about it but just remembered to turn on The Five and they mentioned it.

Bret will be fair with her. Certainly not the combative partisan goobers the Democrat "reporters" are. But he'll ask her real questions, which is a big change for her, so it will be interesting to see how many times she defaults to "I was born a poor black child...."
And for posterity...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
nope...not enough Pepto in this world to handle watching that mess.

I never watch the suckfests she usually does with weirdos disguised as reporters who fawn on her - "Love your shoes! Love your hair! *airkiss* " "Thank you, Joy! Did I mention I grew up in a middle class family and will fight for you?" "Yay! Kamala will fight for us!"

:barf:

But this has potential to make or break Giggles. I gotta say, I admire her doing it but we know it's a Hail Mary pass because she skeered.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Have I mentioned lately how much I cannot stand jessica t?! She annoys the $hit out of me :lol:

Because she's that angry humorless Democrat bitch that is so common in that Party. Every other progtard that sits in that seat has a camaraderie and is entertaining, but Jessica has this grimace picklepuss and clipped speech. Her husband must be a real cuck.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I never watch the suckfests she usually does with weirdos disguised as reporters who fawn on her - "Love your shoes! Love your hair! *airkiss* " "Thank you, Joy! Did I mention I grew up in a middle class family and will fight for you?" "Yay! Kamala will fight for us!"

:barf:

But this has potential to make or break Giggles. I gotta say, I admire her doing it but we know it's a Hail Mary pass because she skeered.
That's what I'm looking forward to. 😜

Bann

PREMO Member
She looked tense as crap when she sat down!! That's when all the bones in her face stick out because she's clenching her teeth

Bann

PREMO Member
She's used to being allowed to filibuster and she doesn't like it when someone TRIES to stop her! :killingme

Perhaps she might be able to name one of those people....