Brett Favre...

I'm ashamed to admit that a couple of weeks ago I was beginning to lose faith. My entire belief system seemed to be crumbling around me. But, his divine inspiration has restored my belief, and I find myself reborn in the light that is... the Brett.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm ashamed to admit that a couple of weeks ago I was beginning to lose faith. My entire belief system seemed to be crumbling around me. But, his divine inspiration has restored my belief, and I find myself reborn in the light that is... the Brett.

Then maybe there is still hope for Otter!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

The

The Brett

:tap:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Guess I'm the only one who has had enough of the :drama:, great quarter back but enough already, please retire this time.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Guess I'm the only one who has had enough of the :drama:, great quarter back but enough already, please retire this time.

Not at all

The Brett sucks The Butt this year. 27th ranked QB this year. Yeah, he had a GREAT comeback game Sunday, but he wouldn't have had to comeback if he didn't suck for 3 quarters.

Wrangler would be smart to drop him, let alone the Vikings.

Last edited: