PREMO Member
Strong Link Found Between Enjoying IPAs, Eating Soap As A Child

That explains a lot. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I was going to say paint chips, but soap works too.

glhs837

Power with Control
I've been know to enjoy a few of these.

View attachment 155471

Indeed. A coworker whose opinion I really trusted sent me to a blueberry beer, and holy hell, like Vrais pickle thing, it wasnt knocking your socks off with blueberry, just the faintest hint and it worked. Out of the IPAs, which generally I am not a fan of, Tropicannon is pretty damm good. The IPA hoppiness blends with the citrus bite and it works.

Sours, though? They can eff right off to the hell that spawned them.

glhs837

Power with Control

Hmm, wonder what link you might find with Corona lovers....? Early adventures with urinating Mexican goats?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Indeed. A coworker whose opinion I really trusted sent me to a blueberry beer, and holy hell, like Vrais pickle thing, it wasnt knocking your socks off with blueberry, just the faintest hint and it worked. Out of the IPAs, which generally I am not a fan of, Tropicannon is pretty damm good. The IPA hoppiness blends with the citrus bite and it works.

Sours, though? They can eff right off to the hell that spawned them.
I love the taste of the blueberry beers. Unfortunately I may be allergic to them. I've tried two so far, Sea Dog and Wild Blue. Both of them gave me a raging headache within the span of two hours. I'm half afraid to try any more.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I love the taste of the blueberry beers. Unfortunately I may be allergic to them. I've tried two so far, Sea Dog and Wild Blue. Both of them gave me a raging headache within the span of two hours. I'm half afraid to try any more.
Most IPAs and lagers do that to me, so I rarely imbibe.