Bridal Shows?

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander
I'm wondering if there's any way to find out when and where there are going to be bridal shows in SOMD. I've seen several for Baltimore and DC advertised in local bridal magazines, but none for Solomons.

Also, any one have any suggestions for nice, local reception rooms?

Thanks!

nana

Nana
I'm wondering if there's any way to find out when and where there are going to be bridal shows in SOMD. I've seen several for Baltimore and DC advertised in local bridal magazines, but none for Solomons.

Thanks!

somdweddings.com is the best source of local information I know that there is one tomorrow at Colony South in Clinton

nana

Nana

Thanks!

Jaycees is one a little formal there are some manors in St Mary's we used Mechanicsville firehouse for my daughter holds over 500 food was done by the ladies aux and was terrific

I use Laplata firehouse for smaller events holds 200 or so but check the wedding site all of that is in it.