Bridless video of Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well we started Roger back...did this video after only a few rides this year..has about 10 rides on him and took him to a show this last Sunday..He got 4 1sts and 3 seconds....pinned behind a trainer coach from a private college on the eastern shore..not alot of tough compatition but he did very well..biggest class was 10 entries..he went in 7 classes and placed in all 7...really a good boy for not being out or on the trailer in over 5 yrs....proud of my boy...have show pics soon

Roger/Lindsey..... at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Well we started Roger back...did this video after only a few rides this year..has about 10 rides on him and took him to a show this last Sunday..He got 4 1sts and 3 seconds....pinned behind a trainer coach from a private college on the eastern shore..not alot of tough compatition but he did very well..biggest class was 10 entries..he went in 7 classes and placed in all 7...really a good boy for not being out or on the trailer in over 5 yrs....proud of my boy...have show pics soon

Roger/Lindsey..... at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

He looks really nice. Congrats on his getting back to showing.:yahoo:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Looks like the lady riding the horse is really getting into rubbing her self against that saddle.