Bring equineaddict back unfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrepH4U

no one is going to tell them about the petition procedure they have to go through? If I remember right isn't it 75% of the forum users have to sign it? :shrug:

willie

Where is the new thread. Is it going downhill as fast as this one?

BTW, unfare is when you get on the bus, pay your fare then change your mind but they won't give you back your fare.

W

WildHorses

willie said:
Where is the new thread. Is it going downhill as fast as this one?

BTW, unfare is when you get on the bus, pay your fare then change your mind but they won't give you back your fare.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :howdy: :flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
First...Total Control you really need to delete ONE of these threads.

Second...I truly did not see anything that Equineaddict wrote in the past threads to be worthy of being removed for.

Third...Total Control I believe your chain is being jerked about Kwillia being MOD. Stick with Vraiblonde.

I also do not feel that you will get ANY support here doing a thread about this. I agree from what I read but you are paddling upstream. Vraiblonde should be contacted personally That would be the place to start.

Protocol :razz:

V

Vixen

Hello this is Blondestar

I've locked my keys in my car and I'm in it. :bawl:

Last edited by a moderator:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
First...Total Control you really need to delete ONE of these threads.

Second...I truly did not see anything that Equineaddict wrote in the past threads to be worthy of being removed for.

Third...Total Control I believe your chain is being jerked about Kwillia being MOD. Stick with Vraiblonde.

I also do not feel that you will get ANY support here doing a thread about this. I agree from what I read but you are paddling upstream. Vraiblonde should be contacted personally That would be the place to start.

Protocol :razz:

1st I do not know how to delete a thread and 2 I already contacted Vraiblonde waiting for a response..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TotalControl said:
1st I do not know how to delete a thread and 2 I already contacted Vraiblonde waiting for a response..
1, only Premium members can delete their own threads.

2, you don't get any say-so in who gets kicked out of here.

W

WildHorses

vraiblonde said:
1, only Premium members can delete their own threads.

2, you don't get any say-so in who gets kicked out of here.

You go girl! :howdy: :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.